State of California Bar Association Investigator replies to Samuel Ingham complaint!

On 7/7/2021 at 5:03 PM, Seanril said:

I completed my State of California bar complaint against Samuel Ingham and I received this in the mail today.

20210707-170806 20210707-170811 20210707-170820 20210707-170824

I received the exact same letter!  I’m half tempted to submit a request in writing for a review by the State Bar’s Complaint Review Unit…especially after hearing Britney’s testimony!  We could add her testimony as further evidence.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ryro_85 said:

I received the exact same letter!  I’m half tempted to submit a request in writing for a review by the State Bar’s Complaint Review Unit…especially after hearing Britney’s testimony!  We could add her testimony as further evidence.

Was it the same word for word?

On the positive side they have agreed everything you have complained about and it shows us that if Britney sues him, and that time will come and she'll decide whether she does or not, he'll be prosecuted.

Did California State Bar just winked at the movement and said: 'gurl good points, now let britney know she can file against him'? 😱😂😂

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

On the positive side they have agreed everything you have complained about and it shows us that if Britney sues him, and that time will come and she'll decide whether she does or not, he'll be prosecuted.

Did California State Bar just winked at the movement and said: 'gurl good points, now let britney know she can file against him'? 😱😂😂

Agreed

• Like 2

I go back to his comment to the court telling the court “she couldn’t sign a piece of paper to say what she wants bc she’s like a comatose patient.”

He cannot get away with this. Think for a minute how horrible and corrupt this  is, to paint his client like this. My blood freezes from this level of cruelty.

• Love 1
On 7/10/2021 at 5:39 PM, ryro_85 said:

at the very least i'd call i'd call their office  in the letter to voice my concerns