Britney posts topless photo

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Shadow. said:

if they are going to hire someone to post to her instagram you would think they would have some editing skills :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: her instagram is a joke

OMFg hi it’s me I’m back from the dead and apparently so are you :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

I can't believe so many people went nuts with so many conspiracies about her tattoos missing and she looking skinny LOL.

Omg, calm down.

In case you don't know, in photography there is a thing called angle, which makes your body/face/shape look different if you change it, also lighting plays an important role. You can also edit them, everyone does. Are you also freaking out with every Kardashian photo they post on instagram. SMH. Let's stop being nonsense and focus on the good stuff and appreciate this. 

I think this photograph is saying REBIRTH. And it looks great.

• Love 5

I like the pic.. 

with a different angles body can look different.. 

maybe it’s anderes maybe not but all of my friends are using filters even when they go live.. 

why are u so pressed?! 
I mean - isn’t this a media attitude when they always criticised her?!

I don’t quite believe that Brit has excess to her insta account but it’s her on the pic.. she posted it or Cassie I don’t really xar at the moment cause it doesn’t look like they are trying to frame her as crazy person cause I see nothing wrong with this pic.. it’s a nice one tbh

• Love 1
1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

I mean - isn’t this a media attitude when they always criticised her?!

Exactly!  I don't like people turning things into entertainment for themselves.

We are here to support her not to make meaningless nonsense conspiracies to fill space, which only feeds the bullying culture and deflects from the real issues people should be paying attention to. 

If someone is interested in what kind of strategy they discuss every week. Here are their social media strategy :

I have no doubt that team con is behind her insta. It was posted on the same day when we got a bunch of court documents... They have done a similar trick more than once already. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1