Britney posts topless photo

Umm Let's assume for a sec that Brit photoshopped this picture herself and sent it to her team for approval (though I do not believe it was her doing at all). And since we know that her team gets together every week and discusses social media strategy, among other things. So they want to say that no one even thought to tweak this type of crappy photoshop before posting? For real? Why does she even need a crowdsurf then?

She looks great but this is definitely edited. That is body of someone like Haley in Modern Family, not Britney.

And besides her body, look at everything in the top right of the photo. The window frame is bent, the candles and that black bag of something are also dragged in and misshapen. Poor attempt to whoever did this. Britney doesn't need any photoshopping.

• Super Mods
48 minutes ago, Matou said:

You wrote it in your first response but okay I'm not here for drama :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

It surprise me that ppl here (I'm not talking about you) are so on the defensive when ppl just share their thoughts and ask questions. Finally everyone look at the "conspiration" that took 13 years to finaly come out, but hey now we can't. :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

We can agree this pic is really bad editing & may question us ... :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Looking back, I took my interpretation of your initial post too far. So my apologies. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:
I feel like Exhale has just been crazy these past few weeks in that people are sharing so much news, but also so many opinions and theories not based in reality/fact that it gets exhausting interacting here. Hence people’s heightened defensiveness. It seems that some people who post get offended when not everyone here thinks identical to them. For whatever reason, having differing viewpoints about the same set of facts has become cutthroat here. One person doesn’t believe in what’s posted, and they’re labeled as “Team Con,” “anti-Britney,” “anti-FreeBritney,” and so on. Not saying that’s what I think of your comment (or how I perceive you interacting with me)…

But yeah, it’s been an exhausting couple weeks and we’re all glued to this forum. :dead_falling_wig_dying: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jadedkitten said:

I could literally Google Britney exposed hair tracks for you but I’m not about to do that to myself :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black: 

She wears tape tabs or skin wefts. Entirely different maintenance and hardware than tracks. She's previously worn tracks, then keratin bonded individuals. But tracks are not, and have not been in her hair for a long time. Sorry sis:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

This video shows how tiny she is and how her body is shaped like that.

It's so weird how people want her freedom and what's best for her, and then at the same time talk **** about her body and photos :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Also, Good lord I'd love to have an album with that voice in this video :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Looking back, I took my interpretation of your initial post too far. So my apologies. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:
I feel like Exhale has just been crazy these past few weeks in that people are sharing so much news, but also so many opinions and theories not based in reality/fact that it gets exhausting interacting here. Hence people’s heightened defensiveness. It seems that some people who post get offended when not everyone here thinks identical to them. For whatever reason, having differing viewpoints about the same set of facts has become cutthroat here. One person doesn’t believe in what’s posted, and they’re labeled as “Team Con,” “anti-Britney,” “anti-FreeBritney,” and so on. Not saying that’s what I think of your comment (or how I perceive you interacting with me)…

But yeah, it’s been an exhausting couple weeks and we’re all glued to this forum. :dead_falling_wig_dying: 

You said it, it's exhausting yeah ... So many info when this forum is used to talk about pointless things for so long (I talk about POM). But it's exciting to finally look at a positive end in all this mess :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

4 hours ago, Pissonme said:

It is not the same when you choose to do it. I think this is their way to respond to the "unflattering" pictures on the balcony. But good lord the bad editing make this pretty ironic :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

which is crazy cuz those pics were in no way unflattering

its like ppl have forgotten what other (non photoshopped) ppl look like...

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

She looks phenomenal but wow talk about trying to deflect from all the stuff that’s been going down 

Convenient :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

In a way it's what she has always been taught to do, if you think about it. Use her body as a source of distraction from other relevant issues. 

Now, not saying it's not good that she feels ****, but you get the drill. 

Aside the terribly obvious editing skills of someone who posted this... I don't understand why Britney sister and boyfriend liked this post... JL even liked the one with Jamie Foxx promo Lol.

3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Umm Let's assume for a sec that Brit photoshopped this picture herself and sent it to her team for approval (though I do not believe it was her doing at all). And since we know that her team gets together every week and discusses social media strategy, among other things. So they want to say that no one even thought to tweak this type of crappy photoshop before posting? For real? Why does she even need a crowdsurf then?

Yeah, I need to know what exactly crowdsurf do... A company paid to press a button?

I feel like fans waste too much time thinking If Britney wrote or not, If It's her or not on the pictures... But just a few make questions like: why even with a social media company behind (confirmed by queen Cassie herself) Britney Instagram still looks like a sloopy *** mess? Funnily enough, crowdsurf (and Cassie) tried for months to prove they are not working on that account anymore.

• Like 1