Britney posts topless photo

32 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

It’s one thing to be forced to change/be naked in front someone else without your consent versus choosing to share a photo of yourself getting into a bathtub.

Believe it or not, she’s a grown woman and she can post/suggest that a pic of her bare back (couldn’t avoid the phrase :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:) be posted. It is not the end of the world! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

30 minutes ago, kyliespears said:

It's called consent.

Oh because you know this pic was meant to be sent. I was saying this because I don't think she consents for this to be posted now.

Oh yeah I forgot, this pic is maybe in Cassie phone since 2016 :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

All I want to say when I see these kind of pics on Instagram is what a "wavy" world people live in ! Dance Dancing GIF by mushroommovie

The window makes waves on the right, the water makes waves next to her, the lines makes waves WOW in my house everything is straight (except me). A funny world we live in. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Haha 7
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Matou said:

Oh because you know this pic was meant to be sent. I was saying this because I don't think she consents for this to be posted now.

Oh yeah I forgot, this pic is maybe in Cassie phone since 2016 :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

I never claimed to know if this pic was meant to be sent/posted. Just like the rest of us don’t know. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Unless someone from Team Con is here and wants to explain? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:
Maybe it was next to this pic in Cassie’s phone? :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Maybe Cassie took this pic, too. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

4 minutes ago, Alio said:

All I want to say when I see these kind of pics on Instagram is what a "wavy" world people live in ! Dance Dancing GIF by mushroommovie

The window makes waves on the right, the water makes waves next to her, the lines makes waves WOW in my house things are straight (except me). A funny world we live in. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:  best post here :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Matou said:

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:  best post here :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I mean people here talking how it's probably a lookalike or an other person and not paying attention to the whole background that is heavly distorted !! Reminds me of those extremely (and badly) photoshoped unrealistic muscular men on instagram and the comments are like "wow what an amazing body !!) :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses::disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses::disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Of course it's her, she just edited the hell out of the picture. But hey that's ok. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This video shows how tiny she is and how her body is shaped like that.

britney has always had a great body but her waist to hip ratio has never been like that, ever. anyway it's not that serious it's just another weirdly edited pic on her Instagram

7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I never claimed to know if this pic was meant to be sent/posted. Just like the rest of us don’t know. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Unless someone from Team Con is here and wants to explain? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:
Maybe it was next to this pic in Cassie’s phone? :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Maybe Cassie took this pic, too. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

You wrote it in your first response but okay I'm not here for drama :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

It surprise me that ppl here (I'm not talking about you) are so on the defensive when ppl just share their thoughts and ask questions. Finally everyone look at the "conspiration" that took 13 years to finaly come out, but hey now we can't. :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

We can agree this pic is really bad editing & may question us ... :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

9 minutes ago, Alio said:

I mean people here talking how it's probably a lookalike or an other person and not paying attention to the whole background that is heavly distorted !! Reminds me of those extremely (and badly) photoshoped unrealistic muscular men on instagram and the comments are like "wow what an amazing body !!) :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses::disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses::disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Of course it's her, she just edited the hell out of the picture. But hey that's ok. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

But who is "she" ? :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Haha 1