Britney posts topless photo

• Super Mods
29 minutes ago, Matou said:

It's sooo weird .. I'm not feeling it at all.

Britney saying in court :

"They watched me change every day — naked – morning, noon and night. My body – I had no privacy door for my room."

Again .. idk but ..

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

It’s one thing to be forced to change/be naked in front someone else without your consent versus choosing to share a photo of yourself getting into a bathtub.

Believe it or not, she’s a grown woman and she can post/suggest that a pic of her bare back (couldn’t avoid the phrase :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:) be posted. It is not the end of the world! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 1

Guys ok we all hate everyone associated with brit but lets not put the blame on everything. It was probably her editing this. She played ( maybe overplayed lol) with the app and removed the tattoos too.lol 

( dont forget the insecurities about her body  she has several times expressed e.g skinny as a needle video etc). 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

*** I DONT MEAN TO BODY SHAME ***

But this is not Britney's body... yes, she is thin and fit, but not even at her lowest weight has her arch look like this...And also, where are her tattoos? 

It's just Facetune dude calm down

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

So when the worlds watching they suddenly decide to post pictures of someone else? Guys please calm down :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

I've met Britney twice in person and she is TINY in real life and her body is insane. Even when I saw her on the POM tour this was the shape of her body in real life...

Agreed about her having a TINY body irl