Britney posts topless photo

2 minutes ago, ashholeessek said:

Her neck tattoo is missing. Plus, cmonnn her waist is not this tiny, we all know it.

I knew Cassie was dumb af but this is a suprise. At least check her tattoos before posting stuff :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Her hair is covering it and the other one is lower. Its not that serious lol 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ashholeessek said:

Her neck tattoo is missing. Plus, cmonnn her waist is not this tiny, we all know it.

I knew Cassie was dumb af but this is a suprise. At least check her tattoos before posting stuff :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Im starting to think that brit is editing those. I mean wtf. However, this cassie beach ,how allows those to make the cut and get posted?

18 minutes ago, ashholeessek said:

You zoom in and see her tattoo on her neck - can you guys stop making conspiracy out of everything :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Matou said:

It's sooo weird .. I'm not feeling it at all.

Britney saying in court :

"They watched me change every day — naked – morning, noon and night. My body – I had no privacy door for my room."

Again .. idk but ..

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

It is not the same when you choose to do it. I think this is their way to respond to the "unflattering" pictures on the balcony. But good lord the bad editing make this pretty ironic :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Are those feet? Three pairs of feet? She is now expecting twins? 😀

you can have a back like that with training and I assume her boyfriend could be someone who would help her train.

But I agree – it is a weird picture with that caption in this situation.

• Like 1