Breaking News: Jodi Montgomery Requests a Guardian Ad Litem for Britney to Select Attorney of Choice!

2 hours ago, britnostalgia said:

I don't understand. WTF.

How does she have to beg Jody for names? Is she that isolated and cut off from the world by team con?

She managed to meet with Adam way back then, now she seemingly can't even Google? 

And where is Sam? Can he not let her use his phone or help her with her search?

If Jodi gives Brit names of lawyers the public will say the lawyers are going to be biased towards helping Jodi. She is doing the right thing with the ad litem attorney helping Brit.

1 minute ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Btw how can a conservatee advocate for themselves in an evaluation if they're being over-medicated?

Britney has been referred to as “high functioning” conservatee as most are in a coma or have dementia. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Jadedkitten said:

Them alleged death treats must have hit her to her core 

my thoughts exactly!! but I was really thinking "please no body sent you death threats" you just wanna play the victim. Our only hope is get sent to jail"

• Love 1