Lynne Spears requests that Britney is allowed to hire her own attorney as she has proven she has capacity

3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This statement in itself should be enough to terminate this! If she can take care of herself like her MOM states here, than what’s the need for it????

This is completely true. Personal c-ship should be immediately dissolved and estate c-ship is where the battle would be because that cause is the “undue influence” one. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Sam won’t do **** , he never was and never will. Some deep skeletons in that closet.

I know that but slayer said they need her to have a lawyer before they could file, she currently had one? 

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Lmfao :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: There’d be no lawyers to thank if Lynne weren’t involved. But ok :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

I said why I said Lynne get nothing from me like she’s been giving Britney for 13 years :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

1 minute ago, Jadedkitten said:

I know that but slayer said they need her to have a lawyer before they could file, she currently had one? 

I said why I said Lynne get nothing from me like she’s been giving Britney for 13 years :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Sam refused to file. He should be disbarred.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Freakshow__ said:

I think we should focus on the fact that she's doing it now. Save the rest for when the conservatorship ends. Choose your battles!!! We have to fight a bigger monster and we need everyone's help.

This. 

I honestly believe that Lynne has always had her daughters best interests at heart.

I remember reading that when Britney did the Rolling Stone mag shoot with the teletubby, Lynne said they didn't like it, but by that point it was too late as Britney was so famous, the family had no control.