Lynne Spears requests that Britney is allowed to hire her own attorney as she has proven she has capacity

4 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

doesn’t she still currently have counsel because penny hasn’t approved Sam’s resignation?

she's not gonna be left without counsel, Sam Ingham has made it clear in his petition that he is going to resign as soon as new counsel is appointed meaning he's continuing to represent Britney until a new attorney takes over (even with the approval of Penny).

but everybody knows at this point that Sam doesnt want to petition for the termination and didn't instruct her specifically about it and how to do it. yes her mom / lawyer could file to terminate it, but they want Britney to be "properly instructed about it" before making a final decision, meaning they want a lawyer that provides her the kinda of counsel that Sam is so far unable to provide, cause for example an evaluation is most likely to be required so maybe instead of a petition to terminate it a proper counsel can instruct her to file a petition to loose it progressively through the oversight of the court which is most likely to be done without an evaluation. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

which is what happened two years ago when she told the same things to the judge. so disgusting

So scary and true. All this thanks to the Free britney movement. Like literally, not even reaching or being deluded.

• Like 2

I hope Lynne holds enough weight for the judge to do what is right. Her request arguments could have been stronger though.

Assuming Britney's capacities in 2008 were really bad compared to today is SO SO stupid, I know she was trying to make a point but still. She's so full of sh1t, sorry guys. :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare: Haven't we all seen Mannequin choreo? Britney doing a ton of dangerous stunts EVERY NIGHT, 97 times during Circus Tour? She never, ever needed or deserved any of this. Choosing your own lawyer is a RIGHT that should have never been denied to her.

But that being said, stand up for your damn daughter, help her get out of the mess you and others created. It's never too late for that.

• Love 6