Lynne Spears requests that Britney is allowed to hire her own attorney as she has proven she has capacity

Just now, MadameFreedom said:

And this:

"I. The Conservatee’s Requests On June 23, 2021, Conservatee appeared before this Court and made specific requests regarding the ongoing Conservatorships of her person and estate (“June 23 Hearing”). Counsel for Petitioner notes that transcript of the June 23 hearing was requested and payment submitted to Court Reporter Luna last week and it is anticipated that the hearing transcript will be available momentarily; however, given the urgency of this situation, the Petitioner believes the immediate filing of this Petition is warranted. Any supplementation that may be necessary due to the receipt of the transcript will follow. Specifically, in the June 23 Hearing, Conservatee requested changes going forward, including: a. That the Conservator of her estate be removed;' b. That the Conservatorship be terminated without her having to endure another evaluation? c. That she be allowed to own her own money?

d. That she be allowed to ride in her boyfriend’s car; e. That she be allowed to use her voice to take up for herselff f. That she be allowed to handpick her own lawyer by herself; g. That she be allowed to meet once week with her therapist, at her home;5 h. That she be allowed to see her friends“ i. That she be allowed to get married and have baby; and, to that end j. That she be allowed t0 have her IUD removed.7 This Motion to Appoint Private Counsel is of the utmost importance and may very well impact each and every of the other requests submitted by Conservatee in her live testimony at the June 23 Hearing. It is self-evident that before the Court addresses, for example, the termination of the conservatorship, Conservatee must be allowed to consult with counsel of her choosing. As she herself testified in her June 23, 2021 Conservatorship hearing: “I didn’t know could petition the conservatorship to end it. I’m sorry for my ignorance, but honestly didn’t know that.” Clearly Conservatee needs private counsel to advise her as to her basic rights in this conservatorship. Petitioner respectfully requests that the issue of Conservatee hiring private counsel be heard on an expedited basis.

Where is the document?

2 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

And this:

"I. The Conservatee’s Requests On June 23, 2021, Conservatee appeared before this Court and made specific requests regarding the ongoing Conservatorships of her person and estate (“June 23 Hearing”). Counsel for Petitioner notes that transcript of the June 23 hearing was requested and payment submitted to Court Reporter Luna last week and it is anticipated that the hearing transcript will be available momentarily; however, given the urgency of this situation, the Petitioner believes the immediate filing of this Petition is warranted. Any supplementation that may be necessary due to the receipt of the transcript will follow. Specifically, in the June 23 Hearing, Conservatee requested changes going forward, including: a. That the Conservator of her estate be removed;' b. That the Conservatorship be terminated without her having to endure another evaluation? c. That she be allowed to own her own money?

d. That she be allowed to ride in her boyfriend’s car; e. That she be allowed to use her voice to take up for herselff f. That she be allowed to handpick her own lawyer by herself; g. That she be allowed to meet once week with her therapist, at her home;5 h. That she be allowed to see her friends“ i. That she be allowed to get married and have baby; and, to that end j. That she be allowed t0 have her IUD removed.7 This Motion to Appoint Private Counsel is of the utmost importance and may very well impact each and every of the other requests submitted by Conservatee in her live testimony at the June 23 Hearing. It is self-evident that before the Court addresses, for example, the termination of the conservatorship, Conservatee must be allowed to consult with counsel of her choosing. As she herself testified in her June 23, 2021 Conservatorship hearing: “I didn’t know could petition the conservatorship to end it. I’m sorry for my ignorance, but honestly didn’t know that.” Clearly Conservatee needs private counsel to advise her as to her basic rights in this conservatorship. Petitioner respectfully requests that the issue of Conservatee hiring private counsel be heard on an expedited basis.

It’s nice that Lynne’s lawyers are standing up for Britney. They are clearly the reason anything has changed at all and hopefully Britney will get to hire her own private lawyer that actually works for her so she’ll have two sets of lawyers looking out for HER interest in the process of getting out of this c-ship. 

And Britney definitely has a reason to be angry with her entire family, but I really think her mom in the beginning just wanted to save her daughter and didn’t know how, and the rest of the years just didn’t know what she could do. Yes she should have done more but I still think she was more afraid to but cut out of Britney’s life completely and maybe she naively believed everything Jamie told her. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4