Let's Not Forget About This Mess...

13 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Ok so you're right!, I found it, It was on November 21, the same day where she was seen leaving Los Angeles Superior Court (it took me a long time ngl but she has the same necklace on the show and the photos.

002.jpg005.jpg

So it makes way more sense why she felt so distant that day..., wow :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

It's like a form of torture... Ugh, I hate her whole family. 

005.jpg

022.jpg

• Love 2

At the time, a fan who was in the audience that day posted an article about it.

“Today was the taping of “Britney: For the Record, The Live Countdown to the documentary to be aired on November 30th. There was much anticipation in the audience as Britney walked down the red carpet to a seat next to host Damien Faye. The excitement soon fizzled away when Britney’s lack of coherency and thought left her looking like a zombie. Britney seemed to be unaware of questions that were asked of her and unable to stay seated patiently. As though she was rushed or unexcited to be present to her own premiere. What a way to start off to a NEW you, Brit.The audience grew tired and bored of the constant clapping and Britney’s unwillingness to show a care. Britney literally answered every question with either “yes” or “thank you!” The most awkward portion of the night came when host Damien asked Britney what it felt like for an inspiration of her own Madonna to have called Brit an inspiration. Britney caught off guard by the question ignored it and instead answered with a “It was so much fun to be on stage with Madonna and Christina. Damien responded by asking the question once again and Britney’s response was “i don’t know, because of something.” Hairstylist makeup artist and producers constantly at Brit’s side. Manager Larry Rudolph looked very irritated throughout the whole taping, having to tell Britney to smile. Quite tragic. Only for the audience. Then things turned even worse when Damien asked Britney a question about her new CD “Circus.” “Can you tell us about your new CD?” as Britney hesitated to answer, she was abruptly cut off, “Cut..cut…Britney let’s go!” screamed her manager Larry Rudolph. Brit stormed off set only to leave without a single word. As Larry Rudolph dragged her of stage. The second half of the taping which was to be an interview with Brit about her new CD was abruptly pushed to a hault. Britney we thought you were growing up, coming to a new. But You cant even introduce your documentary without having the words put in your mouth. One loyal fan IAN T. who was so excited to see Britney that he almost fainted was heart broken as the love of his life was no more than a mere *****. He cried and left the set in a disappointed shock. GIRL, its time to realize, YOUR nuts.

Signed with Sorrow,

ALEX, IAN and NOAH

From STREETRAT

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Watching this makes me furious and sad.

She definitely wasn’t ready to go back to work.

And something that this really makes me realize is that if she had the help she needed at the time, not the abuse she received, she would be totally fine today being way healthier and happier than she is today.

They completely destroyed her, you can see here that she was exactly the same girl, with the same personality and same mannerisms that she was before 2007, just sadder, a little distant and uncomfortable with the situation.

The years of over medication and constant abuse are the reasons that her personality and way to act have changed so much over the years, not her public breakdown.

If she had people around her that really loved her and cared about her well-being, they would have supported her through a healing process to help her to get back her life in a healthy way, to recover from the trauma of those bad years. Stripping all of her rights, putting her on strong medication and forcing her to work against her will in less than a year isn’t how you help someone you love.

The story could have been completely different with a decent family. And Britney could be way more confident, healthier and happier than she is today. She would be the old Britney but more mature, the woman that she really is inside and nowadays we just get glimpses of, and I’m not referring to her “performer self”, I’m talking about her as a person, I couldn’t care less about music and performances right now tbh.

I don’t even want to talk about how different her whole life and her relationship with her kids could be.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

You couldn't have say it better. The Conservatorship has damaged her WAY more than the breakdown. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Watching this makes me furious and sad.

She definitely wasn’t ready to go back to work.

And something that this really makes me realize is that if she had the help she needed at the time, not the abuse she received, she would be totally fine today being way healthier and happier than she is today.

They completely destroyed her, you can see here that she was exactly the same girl, with the same personality and same mannerisms that she was before 2007, just sadder, a little distant and uncomfortable with the situation.

The years of over medication and constant abuse are the reasons that her personality and way to act have changed so much over the years, not her public breakdown.

If she had people around her that really loved her and cared about her well-being, they would have supported her through a healing process to help her to get back her life in a healthy way, to recover from the trauma of those bad years. Stripping all of her rights, putting her on strong medication and forcing her to work against her will in less than a year isn’t how you help someone you love.

The story could have been completely different with a decent family. And Britney could be a way more confident, healthier and happier than she is today. She would be the old Britney but more mature, the woman that she really is inside and nowadays we just get glimpses of it and I’m not referring to her “performer self”, I’m talking about her as a person, I couldn’t care less about music and performances right now tbh.

I don’t even want to talk about how different her whole life and her relationship with her kids could be.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Agree! She's definitely changed after all the medication and constant abuse. I can't even believe she's still fighting and actually sounding pretty normal at court. She's really strong. I hope when her kids grow up they can be mature enough to realize all the things she dealt with and be there for their mom. I mean, I'm sure Kevin didn't talk to them like she was the best mom, he's another rat. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 1

I am grateful for my understanding, I remember this time too well when she came out with circus I knew she wasn't ready - my aunt and I use to discuss this too much. As a kid, never once I bashed or thought of her as a lazy performer I just knew she should've taken a break and then maybe if she feels it she should come back, though circus was a huge success for her but things were not right I just didn't know at that time she's under this fraud C-ship. I feel so light weighted now everything has come to light I never shown any disrespect to her, my love for her after 2007 became just more deep. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MinakoS said:

. Britney we thought you were growing up, coming to a new. But You cant even introduce your documentary without having the words put in your mouth. One loyal fan IAN T. who was so excited to see Britney that he almost fainted was heart broken as the love of his life was no more than a mere *****. He cried and left the set in a disappointed shock. GIRL, its time to realize, YOUR

A fan said this? I do not understand this. 

It goes in two ways (as always).....

I don't wanna be "pro" her team, but actually it was a good point (in 2008) to push her into work. She could focus on her craft and trying to be happy again, leave past craziness..... not staying at home and thinking (which is the worst). Money are like water you need a lot of them and eventually they can "dry off". A possible comeback later would be even harder to make. The Circus album it's a mix of Danja (so i think she was okay with that part) and Martin (it seems like she liked Womanizer, Circus and Amy) so i would say that interviews like that are just her laziness. For sure what happend next (FF and BJ) are like a true torture. 

As a fan of Xtina i can say to all of you that in Britney topic in 2011-2013 were always discussions about how much she doesn't wanna do that. We knew its not just laziness. But luxury lifestyle its not coming from heaven. If they let her to do albums on her own terms it would be diffrent (Glory interviews are a lot more "normal")

I have not seen many celebrity interview but I always have this impression where during Britney's earlier interview, when the host thanks her for coming she would reply with a "Thank you for having me".

But she doesn't seems to say that post-conservatorship... probably because she doesnt really want to be there? :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Not sure if its just me or what.. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MinakoS said:

But You cant even introduce your documentary without having the words put in your mouth. One loyal fan IAN T. who was so excited to see Britney that he almost fainted was heart broken as the love of his life was no more than a mere *****. He cried and left the set in a disappointed shock. GIRL, its time to realize, YOUR nuts.

I know that I have to keep in mind almost every fan had this mentality (mostly less harsh though) back then but... :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Also thinking about how fans complained that the FF lyrics didn’t relate with Britney’s actual life anymore, had no writing credits, and the vocals were too processed, so then for BJ, they had her market it as her most personal album and gave her a **** ton of writing credits despite her not singing her own supposed songs. 

It all makes sense now. She couldn’t sing/write songs about her own life even if she wanted to, and the reason she marketed BJ as most personal is probably because her team told her to and she didn’t want to do the album anyway. 

Also, having Passenger on her album is disgusting looking back on it. Always hated that cheesy *** song. Katy Perry can have it. 

• Like 1