What diagnosis Britney has?

from my perspective, I'm sure britney was struggling with anxiety and depression as early as her breakup with Justin in 2002 but I'm sure all of the media scrutiny after having kids, divorce, losing custody probably made things worse and lead to post partum. britney even said herself in for the record that she believed she was suffering from PTSD. and I'm sure in 2007 her mental health was beginning to crumble and she was exhibiting signs of bipolar disorder (can't confirm obviously but I'm sure her family used her wigs and accents against her to make it seem super out of control) and I'm sure they used that against her to get the conservatorship together. I will say though that I don't think britney ever struggled with ***** or alcohol. I think if anything britney was being given those things from handlers and it was spun in the media to fit the "unfit" narrative. but again, it's her business and we will never know. we don't really have any business knowing what Britney struggles with.

No one knows, and as stated above it’s really none of our business. And anyway, mental illness shouldn’t be a reason to be put in a conservatorship. Millions of people suffer from mental illness and are able to function in the world independently, with a little bit of help like therapy and medication.

• Love 1

No one knows as no questions were asked when this fraudulent C Ship was granted! We also have no clue if Britney was purposely getting drugged and given things to have her mental health decline allegedly! So that team con could keep building a fake case that Britney is mentally ill hence drugging her with lithium allegedly!

• Love 1

No one of us know and its nothing we need to know, however I believe there was only one man who gave a declaration of incapacity in 2008 (she was reviewed by 3 psychiatrists and only he gave the declaration). He recently came out and said he doesn't understand why she still has a con. This alongside the fact that her dad put dementia on the form leads me to believe that there might have been serious malpractice and that her issues, whatever they may be, do not and never did qualify for a probate con.Β 

Like they said in the Farrow article, once a person is in a con, it becomes so easy to find reasons to continue it using mental health as an excuse. In her case, using her children against her would have made her act out & therefore creatΒ a self reinforcing structure for the con to continue. Remember how she said they put her on lithium to PUNISH her.Β 

All very fishy. I hope the truth will be revealed soon in a way that doesn't jeopardise Britney's privacy and safety.

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 1