Britney asked the court to dissolve the conservatorship without an evaluation because she reportedly doesn't trust he doctors

5 hours ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

That's because everyone involved, doctors included, are working together to keep her conserved. There are documentaries and articles exposing the incestuous relationships that happen behind the scenes. These people are all lining their pockets with the conservatees' money, or they have other "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" type deals going that benefit them. It's absolutely criminal what these people are getting away with because nobody is paying attention to conservatorship/guardianship abuse.

I'm a cynical person. None of this **** surprises me. But I truly hope all the people gasping "Oh, that could NEVER happen! Oh, there's always somebody that'd blow the whistle before too much damage has been done. It's insane to suggest such corruption!" I truly hope these people open their eyes. You can't be naive in this world. This place sucks your innocence from you in a heartbeat imo. 

• Love 3

From her own words, she said “they’ve made it harder for me, last time.”

So she is saying that this “evaluation” will just be an excuse for them to **** her and punish her and give her oppressors the chance to manipulate the results. Hence continuing the conservatorship. So yeah, #NoEvaluation

I have a learning disability allegedly because I’m horrible at math and I am an introvert and I can tell you I would fail those tests.

Not that I need a conservatorship but point is mental illness doesn’t mean you need to be placed in a conservatorship. I function well everyday, I work. I come on this site and fight for Britney’s freedom like you all do. If Britney suffers from anxiety, depression or a learning disability, then she will fail the evaluations EVERY TIME but she does NOT need the conservatorship. The Judge needs to skip the evaluation because this case is crooked. Corruption in plain sight. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't see the courts letting her out without an evaluation :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: Trash.

Maybe if she can get her independent counsel, she can also have doctors of her choosing do the eval. Though I still think there shouldn't have to be one based off everything that's gone down / everything she said. 

But what happens if she fails every time? What kind of evaluations are they? Are they checking her ear lobes, see if she can walk in a straight line, count from 1 to 10 backwards? 

If she fails a mundane task, then she’s stuck in the conservatorship forever?!

There needs to be a fail safe option a free pass card of some sort. 

• Love 1

If there was no evaluation needed before, there should be none needed to end, but for further argument:

- How can an alcoholic, failed business man who is a known abuser, with no legal capability or expertise put his global superstar daughter in a legal chokehold, approve of the active abuse of his daughter, force her onto medication against her will knowing she has legal capacity to consent, and then do media interviews telling everyone else 'NO! YOU'RE WRONG!' be looked at and not removed immediately?

- How can that failed business man's legal team be allowed do a national news tour, try and charge the estate, only for the person whose benefit your supposedly working for to make it clear that she does not support your client and ultimately, disprove all of your statements, not be kicked off the case?

- How can a court appointed lawyer being caught not doing his job, and hiding crucial information, be allowed walk away with no reprecussions?

- How can management resign when the estate is about to be investigated?

- Why should Britney do **** tests when her father doesn't?

- Why should Britney do **** tests, when her ex doesn't?

Why should Britney do anything when everyone else has been exposed? 

If Britney is forced to be evaluated against her will because there's money to be made, then her estate should be denied any new business deals that put Britney in a working environment because you can't be just a little bit completely incapable of personal autonomy. 

• Like 1

If someone is saying "i don't trust the doctors" its very easy to make him a mental-ill person. 

Doctors are like mafia in today's world. It will be hard as **** - one little note from doctor that she can't be free and she will not. So she needs to be very careful of what's she's doing or speaking..... 

She's in probably in the most cruel position, they can always turned everything against her because of her mental illness ("mental illness")

51 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't see the courts letting her out without an evaluation :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: Trash.

Maybe if she can get her independent counsel, she can also have doctors of her choosing do the eval. Though I still think there shouldn't have to be one based off everything that's gone down / everything she said. 

Hey Jordan, 

Shouldn’t the title read 

Britney asked the court to dissolve the conservatorship WITHOUT an evaluation because she reportedly doesn't trust he doctors

🤓

• Love 2

I think it would tremendously help her case if she did an evaluation. It would prove that she is either capable or not to live freely.

Now nobody downvote me, but does anyone else think she might not pass? And is she herself thinking she won't pass like the tests she's done before? I'm going to play devil's advocate.

I'm wondering with the emotional trauma, not allowed to make decisions and using the thought processes to gather information to make an important sound decision, and being put on different meds over the years might inhibit her from showing she can function without oversight?

They keep saying undue influences caused her financial ruin. Well she can get a business manager like every celeb, wealthy person out there.