Britney asked the court to dissolve the conservatorship without an evaluation because she reportedly doesn't trust he doctors

During Britney's June 23rd testimony, she said she wants the conservatorship to be terminated and done so without yet another evaluation.

She said:

I’m sorry for my ignorance, but I honestly didn’t know that. But honestly, but I don’t think I owe anyone to be evaluated. I’ve done more than enough. I don’t feel like I should even be in room with anyone to offend me by trying to question my capacity of intelligence, whether I need to be in this stupid conservatorship or not. I’ve done more than enough.

People claims this is because she doesn't trust the doctors who'd perform the evaluation. 

"She doesn't have much trust for the doctors that she has worked with so far," the source says of Britney, who has never revealed a mental health diagnosis and whose medical records are sealed. "She feels like they have failed her."

docev.jpg.6c0dd2763fb947fc736475952c067800.jpg

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

That's because everyone involved, doctors included, are working together to keep her conserved. There are documentaries and articles exposing the incestuous relationships that happen behind the scenes. These people are all lining their pockets with the conservatees' money, or they have other "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" type deals going that benefit them. It's absolutely criminal what these people are getting away with because nobody is paying attention to conservatorship/guardianship abuse.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

They definitely should get someone unfamiliar with her case & who’s has no tiers whatsoever  evaluate her. They should also let her counsel who she chooses be there to make sure everything is fine 

Get someone well respected! like the first person that evaluated her who was a professor or researcher at UCLA, and said that she only had anxiety and depression

• Like 1