Aubrey O’Day returns with solo music - body love high

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

God she looks weird on the cover.

You see people:

Thats what happens when you have a zillion dollars and a VERY low self esteem :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I hate to comment on peoples looks and what they do with their bodies but Aubrey’s choices make me sad. 

• Love 1

Omg I wish Shan would of been involved but I think she’s retired from music to run a digital publishing company.

It was rumoured that Aubrey asked Dawn but apparently BET said no as didn’t want two from one group (which is weird since they allowed 702 sisters and Cherish twins)

But yes go watch it (you can find the eps on YT… and it is the messiest things I’ve ever seen. 
:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• 4 weeks later...

I like this but it just doesn't sound completed. Like it needs to be mastered...idk. I think she truly has a good ear for pop music. 

I wonder why she moved to dubai? Is it cheaper to live there? Is it because she doesn't want to be photographed at her current weight and she'll come back when she's confident in herself? Is there an underground s/ex ring that high powered men pay to sleep with these famous American women? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 8/8/2021 at 12:12 PM, MikeHunt said:

I like this but it just doesn't sound completed. Like it needs to be mastered...idk. I think she truly has a good ear for pop music. 

I wonder why she moved to dubai? Is it cheaper to live there? Is it because she doesn't want to be photographed at her current weight and she'll come back when she's confident in herself? Is there an underground s/ex ring that high powered men pay to sleep with these famous American women? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I think the s** ring thing is legit 100% fscts. I also think if somehow those pics of "fat aubrey" if they r her, she prob goin for a transformation gig and will b back when the docs snatch her back to where she only uses her insta filters 25% of the time now isntead of...1000%

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block