Britney Spears May Retire After Las Vegas Show for Marriage and More Kids (2013)

Going through her old interviews a lot these days, and I feel she is always comfortable with Mario here. Breaks my heart to watch this, as she always wanted 2 more kids and hinting at her retirement - she obviously looks very tired here. 

• Love 2

Taking a break for sure but I don't think (& it's my wish) she will retire soon. What is she going to do then ? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I see her doing albums & tours but not as she used to do.

All I want for her is to be happy, free & do what she wants.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Matou said:

Taking a break for sure but I don't think (& it's my wish) she will retire soon. What is she going to do then ? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I see her doing albums & tours but not as she used to do.

All I want for her is to be happy, free & do what she wants.

Yep, when she's free I do not think she will retire - she was forced to work if C-ship was never in place she still would've continued making music and performing she loves it. I absolutely do not see her retiring, a long hiatus after this charade yes, and she should. Though, whatever she does we all are here to support her. 

• Love 2

i don't blame her, imagine being forced to work, you'd end up hating your job. plus after all she's been through i'm sure she hates being in the public eye.

tbh i don't want her to make more music if she doesn't feel like it, i just want her to be truly happy. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i don't blame her, imagine being forced to work, you'd end up hating your job. plus after all she's been through i'm sure she hates being in the public eye.

tbh i don't want her to make more music if she doesn't feel like it, i just want her to be truly happy. 

I think at this point, whatever she will choose we all will support her. 

• Love 2

I don’t think she will ever retire after the conservatorship but she will do things on her own time. And she will be a lot more hands on and creative with any project she releases. She was the executive producer of Blackout and that was a masterpiece 

• Love 3

Love that we all agree that whatever Brit wants, we'll support. If I never see her in the public eye again, as long as she's happy, I'll be happy. 

I think she'll take some time off from making music, but will probably continue to fight in court to get justice from her abusers. I can also see her advocating against conservatorship abuse in general outside the courtroom. She's turning her story around, and I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back stronger than ever. We're already seeing her make history. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

She’s been clear this whole time. Her team muddies the water but she has not changed her stance. 

Honestly this. Like it’s always been at the back of my mind but recently it’s been so clear that Britney has been unmistakably consistent: she wants more kids, wants to get married, settle down, retire, etc.

It’s really blasphemous how Team Con just kinda nervously laughs as they make sure all the opposite happens. 

• Love 1