So Lou is friend with the Netflix documentary's director ?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Proceed with caution; this is an unverified claim. 

1 minute ago, Anabia said:

So I just checked her Twitter, but there's nothing about Britney or the cship 

She posted positive things about Brit in 2015 and 2018, right after Britney's testimony she posted "Incredible day" and Yesterday After Scam Income resigned she said "Hard to keep up with it all".

Relax y'all we good :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Roger said:

She posted positive things about Brit in 2015 and 2018, right after Britney's testimony she posted "Incredible day" and Yesterday After Scam Income resigned she said "Hard to keep up with it all".

Relax y'all we good :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Why doesn't she tweet about #FreeBritney to show some support ? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

4 minutes ago, Anabia said:

Why doesn't she tweet about #FreeBritney to show some support ? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Come on girl isn't it obvious she supports the movement at this point ? She is teasing more than anything. This is what directors do. 

If you want any further evidence, she directed an episode of Dirty Money, a docu series which also exposed conservatorship abuse. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Roger said:

Come on girl isn't it obvious she supports the movement at this point ? She is teasing more than anything. This is what directors do. 

If you want any further evidence, she directed an episode of Dirty Money, a docu series which also exposed conservatorship abuse. 

Ok then. But Lou has so much power I'm kinda scared of her tbh:orangu_orangutan_ape:

1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

How are WE screwed?

and Britney already spoke I find it no need for these docs anymore 

what is Netflix gonna know that I don’t know about already 

Well it's still good for Britney. The more the medias talk about it, the more there's public outrage, the more she has a chance to be free 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Anabia said:

Ok then. But Lou has so much power I'm kinda scared of her tbh:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Investigative journalists aren't scared of her don't worry, Ronan Farrow started to expose her and more will follow. Look what they did to Epstein and Weinstein who both were wayyyyyy more powerful than Louser.

• Like 2

The woman in question is Bozoma Saint John, she is an marketing executive (Global Marketimg Officer (GMO) to be exact) for Netflix (previously @ Uber).

She doesn’t appear to be “friends” with Lou as such, they do not follow one another on SM. But she is a client of Tristar according to a Variety article dated November 2020 (see below)

With offices in Nashville and Los Angeles, Taylor's 28-year-old firm handles a diverse collection of music artists (Mary J. Blige, Steven Tyler, Reba McEntire, Meghan Trainor, Florida Georgia Line, Jason Derulo) and actors (Priyanka Chopra Jonas) , Samara Weaving, Natalie Dormer, Jack Huston, Charles Melton), along with Netflix CMO Bozoma Saint John.

https://variety.com/list_item/lou-taylor/

They we’re “allegedly” (according to Twitter) pictured at an event together recently. I cannot find the source? However, smooshing doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

Erin Lee Carr, the producer and director of the documentary should have full creative control of the project. Something that Netflix is known for compared to other Hollywood studios. Which is why so many film makers are signing up. They have the final say and more importantly the final cut.

Besides a market exc. will have very very little input regarding the creative content. And more to do with the actual promotion and distribution. In fact the more controversial the better from a marketing point of view = more views!

*Can anyone find details of what event they were pictured together?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Roger said:

That is false ! Lou is friend with Netflix's marketing director, Bozoma Saint Jones or smth (she posted a story of them together). But marketing doesn't have a say on the content (this is what people said at the time). 

The doc director seems to be a devoted fan and 100% anti cship. Check her twitter: Erin Lee Car.

Best Oh Thank God GIFs | Gfycat

27 minutes ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

Dang, this doc isn't supposed to come out until next year :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Rumors said Erin was waiting for Britney's testimony to end the production cycle. But things keep poping up all the time since then. I feel that it will be released before July 14th to gain traction due to the hearing. Just like Samantha and Liz (The New York Times) waited the day before of the last hearing to post the articles based on the court docs they had access to.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hungry Hun said:

Rumors said Erin was waiting for Britney's testimony to end the production cycle. But things keep poping up all the time since then. I feel that it will be released before July 14th to gain traction due to the hearing. Just like Samantha and Liz (The New York Times) waited the day before of the last hearing to post the articles based on the court docs they had access to.

Let's hope so! They could always do a 2-part doc and release part 2 later. Not that I have any idea how documentaries and Netflix work, but it seems like a reasonable idea?! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

No and some of y’all can be really annoying spreading this around because it’s MISINFORMATION. Lou went to a party once with the Chief Managing Director of Netflix. NOT the director of the documentary or really anybody who would have a say in what is in the documentary. There is no way in hell this documentary would be pro c ship with everything that has come out recently, so let’s calm down here