Jump to content

Her story is something not even Hollywood could make up…


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Agreed. Britney will be remembered as a once-in-a-lifetime star that will be celebrated throughout so many aspects beyond just her music and art — which alone is enough. She is a true representation of a fighter, a feminist, a visionary and someone who was always ahead of the pack. At this current rate, her legacy is shaping up to be even larger than Michael Jackson’s. To be the most talked about female artist who has been in the game for over two decades, despite not releasing an album in five years is absolutely remarkable. It’s beyond the music at this point — her story (and soon-to-be emancipation) will be a representation of strength and an absolute inspiration. She is our generation’s muse.

And let’s not forget. Drawing attention to the abuse of thousands in her Situation and forcing the government to have a closer look on legislation.

 

 She already was the reason the paparazzi law was created.

 

i really hope she sues the state and all her family and WINS.

 

I would love for American crime story too have a Season similar to the O.J. Simpson and Versace one.

 

 They did such a good job!

  • Love 4
  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Agreed. Britney will be remembered as a once-in-a-lifetime star that will be celebrated throughout so many aspects beyond just her music and art — which alone is enough. She is a true representation of a fighter, a feminist, a visionary and someone who was always ahead of the pack. At this current rate, her legacy is shaping up to be even larger than Michael Jackson’s. Banners, billboards, posters, t-shirts, rally’s — you name it. It’s a worldwide movement. She is headlined from Congress to just about every major news outlet. To be the most talked about female artist who has been in the game for over two decades, despite not releasing an album in five years is absolutely remarkable. It’s beyond the music at this point — her story (and soon-to-be emancipation) will be a representation of strength and an absolute inspiration. She is our generation’s muse.

Gurl, you snapped but let us not reach with the MJ thing, bestie :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
46 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

My one and only sugar muffin sweet angel boo, it isn'T :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

It is r@+ :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: Did MJ influence policymakers and shift laws in Congress? Did MJ have a worldwide movement that got multiple nation’s protesting? Just the other day, I went into a thrift store and saw a Free Britney section placed right in the middle of the store upon entrance. In places like LA, there are #FreeBritney banners left and right. I was at a very crowded beach in California for the 4th and there was a woman singing a Britney medley while fireworks were literally going off. Baby-Oops-Toxic is literally THE ultimate pop music trifecta where each is just as good and successful as the other. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Like literally name a better,

more powerful and timeless trinity in pop music, I will WAIT. Framing Britney Spears was also a cultural reset and so was her testimony to court. You got everyone from the White House to policymakers in California discussing this law. Not to mention, TikTok Gen-z’ers to legends like Mariah Carey and Dionne Warwick expressing concern and love. And this is literally only the beginning. Oh and also the fact that she’s just as, if not more relevant TWENTY years later by being the most-searched female artist yet again, like who’s done that before??? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:Her legacy will surely surpass Michael and no one can convince me other wise, and especially not @Blackout2006 . :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I actually really already had given up and thought she’s done and given up herself.

Me too ... I never expected this to come to light &  I'm so proud of her !!

Her & Diana have of a lot in common it's insane ...

I hope her story will aware ppl about the "industry". There are tons of stories that finally come to light & it shows how we live in a corrupt society manage by crazy ppl.

Recently Allison Mack sentenced to ONLY 3 years in prison for s**-trafficking and this show it not only a man case. The Epstein case is horrible as well, I hope Maxwell will tell the truth. A lot of child are abused in Pedowood & this **** needs to stop asap !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
34 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It is r@+ :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: Did MJ influence policymakers and shift laws in Congress? Did MJ have a worldwide movement that got multiple nation’s protesting? Just the other day, I went into a thrift store and saw a Free Britney section placed right in the middle of the store upon entrance. In places like LA, there are #FreeBritney banners left and right. I was at a very crowded beach in California for the 4th and there was a woman singing a Britney medley while fireworks were literally going off. Baby-Oops-Toxic is literally THE ultimate pop music trifecta where each is just as good and successful as the other. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Like literally name a better,

more timeless trinity in pop music, I will WAIT. Framing Britney Spears was also a cultural reset and so was her testimony to court. You got everyone from the White House to policymakers in California discussing this law. Not to mention, TikTok Gen-z’ers to legends like Mariah Carey and Dionne Warwick expressing concern and love. And this is literally only the beginning. Oh and also the fact that she’s just as, if not more relevant TWENTY years later by being the most-searched female artist yet again, like who’s done that before??? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:Her legacy will surely surpass Michael and no one can convince me other wise, and especially not @Blackout2006 . :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

The delusion :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Yes, you are absolutely right on the amount of attention, fame, popularity and recognition #FreeBritney has amassed in the past 2 years and tea on the ultimate pop trifecta but what we are not going to do is forget that MJ literally had to BREATHE and have his fans faint at him literally STANDING :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

 

His WHOLE career was a movement and ERA of itself from 1984-1998. Unfortunately, due to his allegations and personal life, he obviously fell down from the once phenomenal love he had globally but even then if he ever decided to do concerts in countries like India or Japan, his tickets would sell out the very instant they were released. Britney's legacy is for sure up on the tier of his and the other likes of Madonna and so. But she hasn't surpassed his legacy, in fact, NOBODY could ever. He is a once in a millennium artist and we will never witness an artist like him ever again. Point blank PERIOD :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I agree, the impact of her story is huge. Everyone is supporting her, apart from her music she will be hugely celebrated for making a change and telling her story. It's been more than 20 years into her career and it's remarkable to see how every news channel, politician is talking about her in a positive way. I hope Britney knows how much support she's getting from all around the globe - she's truly inspiring and I think when she's free she will be even more celebrated around the globe. Her story will be remembered for decades, I am proud to be a fan of hers. She's a survivor, a fighter and a very very strong person. 

If she ever comes back with music or performing, this time whole world will support her and it'll blow up even much bigger than Circus "Comeback". 

  • Love 6
Link to comment
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

The delusion :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Yes, you are absolutely right on the amount of attention, fame, popularity and recognition #FreeBritney has amassed in the past 2 years and tea on the ultimate pop trifecta but what we are not going to do is forget that MJ literally had to BREATHE and have his fans faint at him literally STANDING :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

 

His WHOLE career was a movement and ERA of itself from 1984-1998. Unfortunately, due to his allegations and personal life, he obviously fell down from the once phenomenal love he had globally but even then if he ever decided to do concerts in countries like India or Japan, his tickets would sell out the very instant they were released. Britney's legacy is for sure up on the tier of his and the other likes of Madonna and so. But she hasn't surpassed his legacy, in fact, NOBODY could ever. He is a once in a millennium artist and we will never witness an artist like him ever again. Point blank PERIOD :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

What is that staged mess of a video you posted. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

And you know damn well, once Britney is free and if she decided to go on tour, she could EASILY sell-out an entire arena in countries like India or Japan. Again, she’s not quite at MJ’s level yet but at the rate she’s going — she’s soon to surpass him. 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

What is that staged mess of a video you posted. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

And you know damn well, once Britney is free and if she decided to go on tour, she could EASILY sell-out an entire arena in countries like India or Japan. Again, she’s not quite at MJ’s level yet but at the rate she’s going — she’s soon to surpass him. 

Sweetie that video wasn't staged at all like Britney's 8th album :roxxy: There have been several people who went to his concerts and saw the utter frenzy upon him just STANDING. Yes, Britney is at MJ's level but like any other star, she still is somewhat far because from what I know, Britney hasn't surpassed the Beatles or Madonna :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Like I said, Britney his in his league, but she hasn't and won't like any other artist surpass him :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Link to comment

Honestly I’m just amazed at how mentally strong she is. I can’t begin to imagine the restrictions and torment her family and team put her thru from her early days to the breakdown to the ongoing con and still come out and smile and entertain for her fans. That takes a lot of strength.  
 

I don’t really expect her to work that soon (or even ever again) once she goes free. I would want to her to seek peace first and if God-willing, swift justice to those who abused her. I just want her to be free and get justice so bad. :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block