Wait did you hear the FULL court leak (with the lawyers at the end)

So, I was actually at the rally but it was really difficult to hear because we were all listening from people’s speakerphones. 

I never heard the full leak. (38:22) Lynnes lawyer at the end - kudos to him. It is INEXCUSABLE Britney said these things in 2019 and nothing was done so GOOD ON HIM for calling Pennys *** out

oh and I thought ingham looked like a one of us 👀  but now that I heard his voice I confirm he is an old queen — what a TW@T —  I hope he gets investing for criminal actions 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Thanks! I never heard the full audio recording before.

Lynne did a very good job with her choice of representation, Mr. Gladstone N. Jones III (of Jones Swanson - JSH & D).

Jones is right, and even more so now after what transpired last night, with Ingham requesting to resign. 

Britney absolutely needs to be given the right to choose her own council. And like he said “this court must take this up at its earliest convenience”.

Come through Penny!!!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think most of us actually heard it live lol but yeah, he was the only one that showed some empathy

Yeah.. it was one of the most bizarre thing.. sitting on my laptop and listening to her voice live saying those heartbreaking things... but yeah, kudos to that attorney to reinforcing Brit's wishes...

• Like 7

Yeah, I was up all night to hear it live thats why I keep saying going after her mother is not gonna do anything - yes she's also bad but we certainly don't know a lot of things. I hope Judge rules in favour of Britney this time so that she can appoint her own council. 

1 minute ago, Prince Ali said:

Yeah.. it was one of the most bizarre thing.. sitting on my laptop and listening to her voice live saying those heartbreaking things... but yeah, kudos to that attorney to reinforcing Brit's wishes...

I was literally crying most of the duration of the speech. I could feel how angry she was

• Love 3

Umm...  Wasn't Lynne’s lawyer at that hearing in 2019 too? So he heard it all already, Lynne was there too. And all these 2+ years Lynne and her lawyers were quite passive and their attempts/appeals to change something were pretty toothless as well.

So, imo, this is nothing more than a performance for the public.

2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Umm...  Wasn't Lynne’s lawyer at that hearing in 2019 too? So he heard it all already, Lynne was there too. And all these 2+ years Lynne and her lawyers were quite passive and their attempts/appeals to change something were pretty toothless as well.

So, imo, this is nothing more than a performance for the public.

I hear you, but what exactly do you think her or her lawyers could have done post-2019? This isn’t something that can just go away in a manner of a week. Conservatorships that have been successfully terminated still took years to dissolve with everyone involved.