Priyanka Chopra (Nick Jonas' wife) fired Lou Taylor & TriStar

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 7:52 AM, dfffff said:

How is it possible that she has 65 million on Instagram and Britney only 31? Who is she? Apparently, Lou made sure to buy her lots of followers.

Many Bollywood stars have enormous followings that run into their millions due to the nature of their film industry and its relationship to the movie goers. I don't think we white folks in the West appreciate just how much of a cultural phenomenon Indian cinema is and how they idolise their stars to such elevated degrees. Before Priyanka even began making a mainstream name for herself in the USA and marrying a Jonas brother, she would have brought a huge fan base along with her. Priyanka seems okay, to be honest. Loved her in Quantico recently, though I found her over a decade and a bit ago when I fell into Bollywood films for a while.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
On 7/7/2021 at 3:52 AM, dfffff said:

How is it possible that she has 65 million on Instagram and Britney only 31? Who is she? Apparently, Lou made sure to buy her lots of followers.

because she's a huge bollywood star who transitioned into hollywood. the world is not only murica

• Love 1
  • Like 5