I think we should be focusing on asking for next court hearing to be open

Even if we don't make it happen at least that can put extra preassure on them... Like, look what happened when the world got to listen to what was happening there. Can we at least request it? can we all ask Sam like making sure she asks for it to be open? I'm not american and i have no idea how it works... but there must be something that we can do, cause i really feel they're gonna try hard to continue with the conservatorship in the next hearing... They must be planning something. 

4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Per Sam, she already agreed that the previous one was for everyone to hear/send shockwaves, but the rest would remain closed.… Didn’t she?

According to Scum

Ingham. We don’t know what he coerced her with in that 20 minute break. 

I think she HAS to be present at the next hearings and then she can request it be open. 

1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

According to Scum

Ingham. We don’t know what he coerced her with in that 20 minute break. 

I think she HAS to be present at the next hearings and then she can request it be open. 

She better attend them all.  She has a lot of leverage.  She needs to fight back.  Team Con is COMING to try and tear apart her testimony.  She needs to stand her ground and be present for their lies so she can call them out.  Since she said “I won’t get the chance to talk to you for a while” I don’t have faith she will attend...but maybe her new attorney will be half decent and tell her attendance is in her best interest.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

She better attend them all.  She has a lot of leverage.  She needs to fight back.  Team Con is COMING to try and tear apart her testimony.  She needs to stand her ground and be present for their lies so she can call them out.  Since she said “I won’t get the chance to talk to you for a while” I don’t have faith she will attend...but maybe her new attorney will be half decent and tell her attendance is in her best interest.

Yes she has to be strong and do this!!! I really hope And pray she has seen the love from the world and support and has the strength to continue fighting hard. It’s so close!!!

2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

THIS THIS THIS. ALL OF THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^