Do you forgive her passionless performances now?

1 hour ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

I dont have access to it right now but please keep us updated!!!! 

here you go, sweetie. and everybody skip to 14:58

Thank God this has gone mainstream. I hope Chris Cuomo helps uncover all the corruption behind Team Con and talks about this EVERY SINGLE DAY until Britney is free!

BTW I don't regret criticizing Britney's horrible performing abilities because I didn't know. I just thought she was being mediocre and moody. But now that I know everything that went on behind the scenes... I would to apologize to her. Poor thing, imagine being enslaved by your own family and "team" and being forced to interact with lots of people, tour the world but not being really free to do as you please. all the mind games, gaslighting, lying and abuse.

UGH! Poor Britney!!!

EDIT: GUYYYSSSS ADAM STREISAND IS DRAGGING SAM INGHAM AND TEAM CON FOR FILTH! CALLING THEM ALL OUT, EVEN THE TEAM CON-TMZ CONNECTION! ADAM NEEDS TO BE BRITNEY'S ATTORNEY AGAIN!! LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Wendy Gifs

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

here you go, sweetie. and everybody skip to 14:58

Thank God this has gone mainstream. I hope Chris Cuomo helps uncover all the corruption behind Team Con and talks about this EVERY SINGLE DAY until Britney is free!

BTW I don't regret criticizing Britney's horrible performing abilities because I didn't know. I just thought she was being mediocre and moody. But now that I know everything that went on behind the scenes... I would to apologize to her. Poor thing, imagine being enslaved by your own family and "team" and being forced to interact with lots of people, tour the world but not being really free to do as you please. all the mind games, gaslighting, lying and abuse.

UGH! Poor Britney!!!

EDIT: GUYYYSSSS ADAM STREISAND IS DRAGGING SAM INGHAM AND TEAM CON FOR FILTH! CALLING THEM ALL OUT, EVEN THE TEAM CON-TMZ CONNECTION! ADAM NEEDS TO BE BRITNEY'S ATTORNEY AGAIN!! LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Wendy Gifs

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️. THE DRAG 😂

• Love 1

I don't blame her being medicated being the reason she don't give a d*** about how she is giving us the middle finger making us pay millions of dollars off her tours to see junk. and i dont because look at her VMA performance of Gimme More.  No energy or seriousness. she wasnt being medicated then that was before all of the clubbin , paris hilton, paparazzi blowup. tell me what you guys think of my post

• Love 1

I jumped on the freeBritney train early in my head tbh… is started noticing many many many wrong things on the tour that didn’t sit well with my gentle heart…

Britney literally looked sick and was crying on tour! I had no doubt it was something regarding the conservatorship

but in my head I thought she was crying because pom was ending and the Conship left her with nothing to do

but oh once Brit gram broke the news that’s when my my personal investigation into her life began, I went way back and was watching interviews, xfactor, looking for clues…Britney is a smart WOMAN and left many!

I do have a question of course for the fan base- so I was 11 in 2011… if she was so clearly medicated why did you guys support the era so much?

I was really negative and was angry with Britney in the Make Me video disaster and the Glory cover tragedy... I regret it... it wasnt her fault at all... 

I went to FF concert and I loved it every minute... I met my boyfriend at the concert and we're still together, so its a very important day to us... but its sad to think about everything she was going through at the time...

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I actually never trashed her nor her dancing. I actually always said I was extremely worried by her acting on stage and M&Gs :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I always claimed she doesnt wanna be there and always sensed she was forced to be there somehow, guess I was right. 

• Love 1

Personally always considered the fact she was under unique circumstances from 2008 onwards.

Slot of fans knew she was under the conservatorship, so I never really got all the hate towards performances.

Seemed quite clear that after the circus tour team con used budgets to pay themselves rather than on the production of the shows and that she wasn't going to be putting 1000% into the shows anymore

I Always attended her shows thinking she was proving capacity and freedom was inevitable, but I didn't know how messed up and corrupt the probate system is :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

To be really honest with you, I never did - I've seen her 6 times and 2 twice in piece of me tour - I knew things have changed for her, after what she has gone through in 2007 I just couldn't muster up the courage to say anything bad for her. 

Whenever I watch her videos on Youtube - especially the 2016 one people have really bashed her and saying after Beyonce's performance this is shameful etc etc - I always defended her, I know Beyonce is doing very good these days and I don't live in 2004 anymore but what Britney has gone through and still took the stage always screamed a strong women to me. 

But, yeah she got a lot of hate in coming years after 2007 and now I am glad everything has come to light, people who have bashed her will now understand or have understood what all she has gone through. 

i went to the FF tour and POM and even tho they were two of the best nights of my whole life i must say i used to be very harsh on her bc of the way she performed.

now i feel terrible for attending both shows knowing she was going through so much pain. i'm just grateful she kept performing and releasing music. i totally understand her. she did a great job and i can't believe how strong she really is. so proud of her. 

• Love 1

I dont think she will change anything related to her dance moves and stage presence after conservatorship ends,because she just forgot how to dance and act on stage,she lost that spark a long time ago,she is different person than she used to be, unfortunately, don't hope on old Britney,you will be disappointed.

12 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I must say I have been pretty hard on Britney during the POM show/tour - “sloppy and lazy performances” was one of the first things that came to mind.

But after everything that’s come out over the past few months, I totally get it. 

We knew it was a crappy situation but honestly, the hurt/pain/horror she endured/s would reflect on stage. Who on earth would work for a measly allowance while those who are destroying your life are making bank $$$

I’d want to gtfo the stage too and do things my way

Everything makes sense now

I do feel bad for pointing out her lack of enthusiasm during Circus and her clear irritation with it. It’s obvious now why, but I think we were all under the impression she was trying to come back. So, it was confusing. Definitely reaches me to be sensitive to the possible struggles of others that they keep hidden.

I regret it, i really do...

But after i heard her voice two weeks ago, to me, her last era is "Blackout" which is her best album to date :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: And yeah, I can pretend that after Blackout nothing came out, not only because i made a bonfire with her post Blackout work :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: but also, because i couldn't stop feeling like crap thinking that i basically supported her disgusting father (even tho i didn't know about the abusive c-ship) through these 13 years :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

I always forgave it. She never had anything to prove and to me it always seemed like a service to her fans to still be doing anything at all. I've complained about certain things in the past. However, knowing what I know now, I can't say anything bad about her dexterity, choreography, make-up, wigs... I don't want to know the exact details of how everything came to be. All I know is that she has balls of steel for still being alive tbh

13 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Do I forgive? Yes. Do I regret criticizing her? No. We didn’t know what we know now at the time. Hindsight is 20/20

Not regretting past mistakes is a terrible virtue. Without regret, there's no growth. Next time you plan to criticize someone, maybe think about all the things they could be going through before saying anything.

All of a sudden no one said anything bad :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: the majority of this fan base was horrible to her and the reason most left was because of her passionless performances. I wonder if they’re crawling back now after stanning every other free girl in the industry. I think it’s why we’ve been having so many new people comment recently. Oh well forgive and move on :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: