Do you forgive her passionless performances now?

tbh I always loved POM :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  and FF was obvious she was getting medicated or something, but never knew it was that horrible

POM Tour, I WAS a bit more critical, but back then it was obvious something was going on behind the scenes, with the MG stories, and it was when Kevin was requesting the increase on his payment, so yeah, I mean, I would have to check those threads again, but I don't think I was that harsh to her. In fact I still watch some POM clips every now and then, because I do enjoy them, and I don't know if that makes me a worse person than actually hating them lol

I even love the Domination clips, you know all those rehearsal clips we've been getting lately, and if it's true Britney choreographed them, that makes me happy, but a lot of people loathed them too 

• Love 6

Honestly, I enjoyed her performances and didn't drag them.

I absolutely loved POM and the POM Tour. On the dates I went to she was on fire.

I'm not really one to attack Britney for her dancing, I just never saw the need as to why you would be so horrible about someone you supposedly stan.

• Love 8

I was not fortunate enough to be able to afford/convince my parents to take me to her pre con shows, so I've only seen her twice for circus and FF.

I do remember saying after Circus that I wasn't that impressed (although mainly that was because she disappeared for 45 minutes mid show) and after FF when it wasn't any better of a show I remember saying I wouldn't pay to see her again when I compared her energy to the likes of BSB which I've seen live 4 times and would 1000000% see again and again 

As things progressed to POM I actually would have gone and desperately wanted to, but it wasn't in the cards for me

I never fully dragged her, but the live shows I saw never fully lived up to my expectations of watching primeney on TV. I now realize they never will, and I'm fully okay with that. 

I am fully in support of her hiatus but I'd be lying if I said I hope she never performs again. I desperately would love to see her one more time since I never got to goto POM

• Love 1

i think, most of us as a fanbase, always knew something was wrong even if we couldn't comprehend the extent of what was going on... there really isn't anything to forgive.

i have always defended her performances and interviews from that time. it just breaks my heart how she's had to silently suffer and for the longest time, no one on the outside knew.

i hope she can forgive us for funding the circus she was/is in.

• Love 9

If I were being underpaid and under hostage like her, I would as well. But I know something is off, like her mind is not there. I kept thinking that it must’ve been the conservatorship, but there’s a blur on where the conservatorship ends. And after her testimony, it’s clear that she was being abused and demoralized.

24 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Honestly, I enjoyed her performances and didn't drag them.

I absolutely loved POM and the POM Tour. On the dates I went to she was on fire.

I'm not really one to attack Britney for her dancing, I just never saw the need as to why you would be so horrible about someone you supposedly stan.

I don't remember if I did or not, although the knee tap meme was pretty hilarious. I might have pointed to Janet Jackson and her age and dance moves :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: . I honestly don't know how she put all that effort for so long with the hell she lived through in those 13 years. I'd be knee tap in every song. Screw those ****ers trying to make money off me. 

I think everyone thought something was off during femme fatale but I was super excited anyway with new music and stuff. I still never went to a single show and I totally missed one of her shows by one day when I booked tickets to Vegas in 2017. Perhaps it was for the best if she was forced to do it.  (I still wished I'd seen her live once... If she ever does a tour again I'll throw $2000 I don't care lmao)

• Love 1

Madonna will nevah so thats yo' why theres your why get it??? how Madge just doesn't like to understand the Touch Of My Hand (just kidding, her insta is more than gold and more than thetha)

in otherwise, i am not the one spitting the most nonsense here..

i am just saying they love each other and my harmless jokes doesn't make it a HOMOLESS BOB PRODUCTIONS, m'Kay???????+++++

I always waited for the conservatorship to end as I felt it was no longer necessary, and I always found it weird that she was being so controlled, but Team C still gaslighted us all, so I actually believed that she's in control (curious) and things like doing Vegas was her choice, so I ended up saying pretty hars things about her (nothing too mean but still ignorant) :saywat-towelney:

I won't blame her for anything. In fact I feel like she did the right thing for giving the absolutely minimum at times. For example, BJ is forgiven and forgotten :eyes_britney_laugh:

I wouldn't be as strong as she was while being monitored, abused, shamed, humiliated and forced to do things against her will.  :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: