Do you forgive her passionless performances now?

It explains why I felt that Britney’s confidence on stage took a hit after the con took place. Knowing how critical her father was about her body, how her team made her feel isolated when she didn’t like a simple dance move, being medicated for God knows what reasons. That can take a toll on anyone. 

3 hours ago, Style. said:

You should regret it the most because the way you and your band of parrots made fun of her during 2016/2018 is inexcusable! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Tbh I remember there were a lot of trolls/anti-fans(?) making fun of her and just being complete a-holes on this forum. Not sure if they are still around. But I remember one of the psychos' username was lilith or something. loool :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

Tbh I remember there were a lot of trolls/anti-fans(?) making fun of her and just being complete a-holes on this forum. Not sure if they are still around. But I remember one of the psychos' username was lilith or something. loool :clownery_makeup_meme:

Some of them are still lurking here and there. Imagine the audacity of STILL being on here after all they did! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

6 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i went to the FF tour and POM and even tho they were two of the best nights of my whole life i must say i used to be very harsh on her bc of the way she performed.

now i feel terrible for attending both shows knowing she was going through so much pain. i'm just grateful she kept performing and releasing music. i totally understand her. she did a great job and i can't believe how strong she really is. so proud of her. 

I went to FF twice and Ill always remember Jason just creepily circling the floor sections over and over. I saw him walk by the first time and was like Oh theres Jason, but he kept just walking around the audience over and over, for what?

I also went to X Factor in Greensboro where at one point she had to get up and ealk over to her team before she responded, she seemed terrified to give her own opinions

• Like 1

Now everyone here says that never hated his lazy performances, come on!  :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Most of us hate them and I still do. I have no problem accepting it.

It all depends on the mood in which she is, in the era of the circus when she was just beginning the conservatorship, she saw the fire in her eyes again, almost like the old Britney, and in the era of glory she also had a lot of Energy. so? :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:
but she said recently in the testimony that the domination rehearsals "were not good, was GREAT" and the truth was we all saw them and they were horrible so .... :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

I was one of them admittedly. I associated myself with some toxic people on here that brought out the worst of me, and I became toxic myself. And I apologize to everyone for that. I’m completely embarrassed about the way I acted. I took a 2 year break on here because I realized the negativity I was putting out, and the last few years have proved we need less negativity and more positivity in the world.

I never went to Vegas because of the way she was performing. To me it signaled something was very wrong. Britney Spears does not phone it in. We all know that. Since the New Yorker piece, it’s clear what was happening: she was drugged, performing songs she never wanted to record in the first place. It’s actually horrifying.

ive always enjoyed her shows and always defended her. did i think she was at her peak? no, but i still loved the shows and the effort she put out. im glad recent events have led people to realize that if she was off or stiff or lacking energy it wasnt due to her lack of effort and more because of the situation she was in and potentially ***** being given to her.

I’ve never been mad at her personally I mean let’s be honest Britney’s not been herself since like 2004. Her prime was long ago. That’s not her fault it’s the fact that she’s been forced to do something she no longer wants to do. She’s been heavily medicated and given zero control over her life and career. When you aren’t happy - it shows and I hope one day she’s free and she comes back with somewhat of passion.

5 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Now everyone here says that never hated his lazy performances, come on!  :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Most of us hate them and I still do. I have no problem accepting it.

It all depends on the mood in which she is, in the era of the circus when she was just beginning the conservatorship, she saw the fire in her eyes again, almost like the old Britney, and in the era of glory she also had a lot of Energy. so? :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:
but she said recently in the testimony that the domination rehearsals "were not good, was GREAT" and the truth was we all saw them and they were horrible so .... :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Hm that's a great point. Maybe she got used to not being her 100% self and now thinks knee tapping and arm flapping is hardcore dancing. Or maybe, just maybe, it's the meds. Believe That GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ifuseekari said:

omg I remember that piece of ****. She killed my britney discord like...4 or 5 yrs ago. Flooded me with spam and **** to the point I had to delete it. When I asked why she did it she replied- ''ummm idk i was bored''

Is she gone now? Hope she is.

4 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

omg I remember that piece of ****. She killed my britney discord like...4 or 5 yrs ago. Flooded me with spam and **** to the point I had to delete it. When I asked why she did it she replied- ''ummm idk i was bored''

Is she gone now? Hope she is.

Damn sorry to hear that.

What a vile person. I hope she and her band of roaches have been exterminated :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: 

But the thing about roaches is that they'll keep coming back... :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

She had SO many reasons to be that way, of course she’s excused in my book. Honestly, (and ya’ll can check my post history) I never really came for her back in the day - it was obvious to me that there were reasons, ya know? We just didn’t know what they were yet. 

I fully believe she’ll never be back to peak dancer and that’s OK, it’s silly to expect that of her - though I doubt we’ll ever get FF level performances again as long as she’s NOT FORCED to perform. When she’s on her own terms the passion will be there and that’s what matters! 

P.S. I fully believe she’ll release another album and perform again. I’m OK if she doesn’t, I want her to be happy 100%, but I just know she’ll be back at some point (after a long break).