Do you forgive her passionless performances now?

Love this confession thread :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Who can't forgive her ? A lot of things make sense now, I'm happy this come to light, even if it's hard.

POM was a strange period in my fan life. I mean it was the same thing over and over for years (little changes sometimes), watching the same show in the same place was bizarre. At least on tour you travel with her & look how ppl enjoy (or not). The routine she had to perform the show days after days .... and the routine I (but we) have to look at all her moves & expressions was most of the time painful. Yes there was some periods she was into it & I was really happy for efforts she made & her energy.

I always wanted her to be better (because I know she can be) and not too negative when she was not feeling it. I keep it for myself & to be supportive when she was on fire.

Never dragged her performances. Always loved them no matter how lacklustre the energy might have been. Just seeing her makes my whole day! I do think it’s a great post though as many in the fan base did criticize her at the time. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

I felt this so hard 😩😩😭

Literally same. I paid like $900.00 to see her in DC (and spent like 300.00 on merch 😭😭😭) & I didn’t even have good seats. I’m so sad knowing my money went to something she didn’t want to be a part of. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I was never upset about any of her performances to begin with…

All her concerts have always been a blast. 

This. I loved the POM tour when she came to Florida and for the FF tour I loved it as well and all the people around me had so much energy. You go to those concerts for the ENERGY. Nothing like it. 

The only performance that I ever felt was truly bad was the VMAs 2007 which was clearly rough (and I had a pit in my stomach, I was scared for her knowing what we knew who were following back then) but looking back on it now it wasn’t much different than “hit” artists of today do… just not Britney’s caliber from before. I never talked trash about it though. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Nope. I never blamed her for anything so I don’t need to apologize. I do need to apologize though for purchasing tickets to see her live when she was being forced to perform for my entertainment.

I agree with this sentiment completely. :(