The Netflix Documentary is rumored to be released soon!

the framing britney doc on Hulu got so much attention, I can't even imagine how big something would be on Netflix given the fact that so many more people have subscriptions to Netflix over Hulu or FX. this is going to be major and I'm super excited.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Semtex said:

the framing britney doc on Hulu got so much attention, I can't even imagine how big something would be on Netflix given the fact that so many more people have subscriptions to Netflix over Hulu or FX. this is going to be major and I'm super excited.

i'm kinda worried that. I don't know why. what is this hurts her career? what if we hear things we don't want to know?

It better be on the level of FtR, if not better. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands: and I'm only giving them such an impossible standard bc its Netflix, they have Disney-tier money power to pay for state of the art productions. Somehow. I already know it'll probably be more cringe than eye-opening :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands: lbr here. The pessimist in me really feels this just a cash grab attempt to exploit the spectacle of it all, but as I said, if they're pumping millions of dollars into making it, it could be really good.. or really bad.. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Like 2
7 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

i'm kinda worried that. I don't know why. what is this hurts her career? what if we hear things we don't want to know?

Like what? Hate to say this, but her career was already rock bottom before all this came out, her last two album flopped.  The general folks never took her serious and always made fun of her.  Its a terrible situation she is in right now, but she will gain massive respect and sympathie with all this happening at the moment. This netflix doc is gonna be HUGE, its absolutely not gonna hurt her career, this is gonna boost her career more then ever.

• Love 2

If it Includes : britneys testimony, fraudster LuLu, forensic investigation about brits missing worth, clown family and corrupt lawyers( basically all the real concerns regarding the cship) is gonna be lit and wow at the exposure netflix usually provides. If its another nyt times doc alike, based on paparazzis,dark 07 etc -which really is not smth new- thank you next.

Spoiler
Spoiler

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
49 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

If it Includes : britneys testimony, fraudster LuLu, forensic investigation about brits missing worth, clown family and corrupt lawyers( basically all the real concerns regarding the cship) is gonna be lit and wow at the exposure netflix usually provides. If its another nyt times doc alike, based on paparazzis,dark 07 etc -which really is not smth new- thank you next.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Lol.. clown family.. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

10 hours ago, Roger said:

Everybody knows her career. I am so over hearing stories about MMC and her breakdown. Let's go straight to the corrup cship ! Erin Lee Car is a true crime expert so I want to believe she will SERVE.

Omg this!!!!!

we all know her career by now

skip straight to the corruption by Lou, Jaime and everyone in Team Con. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, bas che said:

Since Penny’s son is hired by Netflix to star in one of their shows, I won’t be surprised if she has a say in the Britney documentary and framed her in a not-so-ideal light. Don’t underestimate her power. 

how an actor would interfere in a documentary directed by a very respected filmmaker? it doesnt make any sense...

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

how an actor would interfere in a documentary directed by a very respected filmmaker? it doesnt make any sense...

An actor who is hired to do one of Netflix's hundreds of shows that can get cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons does not have any power. You're right it doesn't make sense