The Netflix Documentary is rumored to be released soon!

1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

Considering its a hot topic, it would be very counterproductive to have a release window too far away from the trailer. Rumors said that all they wanted was Britney's testimony to close the production cycle. And knowing the next hearing is july 14th, I wouldnt be surprised if Netflix release it a few days prior for traction and public pressure. 

Have they ever release something they dont announced? I feel like they always have things for months announced...

17 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

The audio is owned by the courts it can’t be played but I’m sure they’ll quote it 

Couldn’t they use it and if the state of California tried to stop them they could fight it in court? 

I feel like Britney’s testimony is a historic moment of demonstrating a constitutional right to free speech and such speech in this circumstance warrants public knowledge and transparency as it is a case that the public has a legitimate interest in for safety and security of a human being. 

And besides, the testimony has been transcribed. It’s on the public record. Why does it even matter if they use the actual recording or not when the words will be the exact same?

Im hoping they use the recording. It’s so powerful. 

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I really hope it’s good and doesn’t just rehash her career for over half of it etc 

Everybody knows her career. I am so over hearing stories about MMC and her breakdown. Let's go straight to the corrup cship ! Erin Lee Car is a true crime expert so I want to believe she will SERVE.

• Love 5

so this is a real real thing right?  We're not just getting our hopes up?  Are we sure its going to be pro-Britney (aka PRO HUMAN RIGHTS) and not some smear campaign twisted in there with team-con?  Because I remember seeing awhile ago Lou was friends with the Netflix head and some other crap that got me all worried lol.