The Netflix Documentary is rumored to be released soon!

31 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

It always happens really late at night in Europe too, my poor sleep! The #FreeBritney movement is well and truly in her in the zone era :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I agree! I'm from Spain and actually the first and last thing I do everyday is check Exhale :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Ps are we thinking this doc will be #FreeBritney or dare I say neutral or pro team con??

Netflix would make a very big mistake making a pro con documentary. The whole world has finally seen it all and they are all pro free britney.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

I hope their only proof of the documentary being ready soon isn’t the trailer. They can (and should be) ready months before the actual film/show. For example HBO is now showing the trailer for Succession but the series won’t be out until in the fall.

I’m hoping the documentary will be out soon and it’s the trailer that has been late in this case.

(I’m a professional screenwriter)

• Like 9
1 minute ago, The Finn said:

I hope their only proof of the documentary being ready soon isn’t the trailer. They can (and should be) ready months before the actual film/show. For example HBO is now showing the trailer for Succession but the series won’t be out until in the fall.

I’m hoping the documentary will be out soon and it’s the trailer that has been late in this case.

(I’m a professional screenwriter)

Considering its a hot topic, it would be very counterproductive to have a release window too far away from the trailer. Rumors said that all they wanted was Britney's testimony to close the production cycle. And knowing the next hearing is july 14th, I wouldnt be surprised if Netflix release it a few days prior for traction and public pressure. 

• Like 7