Mirror: Britney Spears' A-list army 'set up fighting fund to free star from conservatorship'

seems like total BS - Paris would've said something... and I don't see Mariah associating herself with the other pop stars lol.

we could dream, but it seems unlikely.

also, now that i think about it i don't think they can associate themselves with the case as they are not interested parties in the eyes of the court... maybe they could pay for an attorney to help Britney understand the situation better and advise her on how to proceed but without her own attorney she can't do much.

i think the law wouldn't allow for this.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

seems like total BS - Paris would've said something... and I don't see Mariah associating herself with the other pop stars lol.

we could dream, but it seems unlikely.

also, now that i think about it i don't think they can associate themselves with the case as they are not interested parties in the eyes of the court... maybe they could pay for an attorney to help Britney understand the situation better and advise her on how to proceed but without her own attorney she can't do much.

i think the law wouldn't allow for this.

As a longtime friend, isn't Paris an interested partie though ? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I’ve seen this on my new feeds but yet to have an accurate or even a reputable American source confirm this

if they are that’s great but none of them have spoken out

maybe they’re helping behind the scenes, I mean this situation is already been magnified to the masses adding there names to it will just make it worse for Britney who probably still wants to retain privacy because it took her years to find the strength to stand up and do that testimony that her lawyer told her not to do

a lot of people are more into the Sensationalism than actually caring about her freedom…

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Roger said:

As a longtime friend, isn't Paris an interested partie though ? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

i get what you're saying and maybe, but also at the same time... i doubt judge penny would accept that... like this is not a TV show... this is serious lol. and imagine how Britney would feel if they suddenly add Paris Hilton to the mix like its reality TV.

1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

i get what you're saying and maybe, but also at the same time... i doubt judge penny would accept that... like this is not a TV show... this is serious lol. and imagine how Britney would feel if they suddenly add Paris Hilton to the mix like its reality TV.