Britney tags Britneysgram in latest IG Post

11 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Agreed. Now LFB is saying on their IG stories that this is evidence BritneysGram is team con.

Who would actually trust LFB over BritneysGram??!!

LFB are so shady and dodgy.

Britneysgram & FreeBritneyLa >>>>>>

• Love 4

Oh and that version that the gram girls have access to Brit's ig account is *******. I don't have anything against FreeBritneyLive but they have been acting really weird lately and it's definitely not good for the movement. I honestly dont understand why they are all fighting like 5yo kids but it's pathetic.

I wouldnt be surprised if all of this is being orchestrated by Team Co to divide us.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DollyParton said:

So her kids made this? Or wtf is she talking about? 

I hope she know these are actual animated characters, and her son didnt created them. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

britney's not dumb, but maybe you're just a little confused. ONe of her sons drew this picture a few years ago (check instagram) and Britney is saying someone recreated her son's drawing on street.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, maquisl said:

Oh and that version that the gram girls have access to Brit's ig account is *******. I don't have anything against FreeBritneyLive but they have been acting really weird lately and it's definitely not good for the movement. I honestly dont understand why they are all fighting like 5yo kids but it's pathetic.

I wouldnt be surprised if all of this is being orchestrated by Team Co to divide us.

aren't they lawyers for britney (team con) anyway?

10 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

britney's not dumb, but maybe you're just a little confused. ONe of her sons drew this picture a few years ago (check instagram) and Britney is saying someone recreated her son's drawing on street.

It pisses me off how many people think Britney is some kind of stupid incompetent vegetable.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

thank you for explaining. I don't know why everyone's so confused

The problem was that Britney tagged the gram girls out of nowhere but now they (the gram girls) noticed that they did posted the graffiti back in 2018 and that's why Cassie tagged them. How did Britney see a post from 2018? That's the mistery because she's not even mentioned on the original post :orangu_orangutan_ape::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: T

But yeah, I agree, it was not that hard to understand that he (?) made a graffiti of Preston and Jayden's drawing lol I think they just focused on the tag

Wow Cassie is good with her continuity…

How stupid does she think we are tho, 

britney probably took the pic but I doubt she wrote that caption and she probably wanted this posted YEARS AGO when she originally posted his drawings.

I feel like Britney submits post and then Cassie post them months later to make her seem out of it

• Love 1