Britney tags Britneysgram in latest IG Post

23 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I honestly think that team con is trying to convince us that Britney is the one who has control over her insta now.

But we know that Britney doesn't post anything directly. Everything goes through team con. And we do not know how much they alter what she sends them.

+ as of now they are losing the media war. NYT and Ronan are too tough for them. So their last straw is her Instagram to keep push forward their narrative. 

we need to say this louder for the people in the back. can someone make this comment a recommended one / favorite one?

I don't get why Team Con would tag Britneysgram when it'd only draw attention to their account. I'm guessing someone on her team could've gone rogue and allowed Britney to submit it without checking? I have no idea.

The OG post on their account didn't even have Brit tagged so whoever posted it must've been lurking. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, kyliespears said:

I don't get why Team Con would tag Britneysgram when it'd only draw attention to their account. I'm guessing someone on her team could've gone rogue and allowed Britney to submit it without checking? I have no idea.

The OG post on their account didn't even have Brit tagged so whoever posted it must've been lurking. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I agree, I don't think someone who was Team Con would bring more attention to that account.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, offalyandroid said:

New here, who is Cassie?

You are some years late to the party sweetie, so Cassie is her social media manager that Britney's management hired so we don't know if Britney is posting on her IG or not. LOL, Actually I am certain she doesn't post. 

• Love 1

This is too weird

I don’t believe Britney tagged @britneysgram or has access to her social media account. They are trying to divide the movement or throw us off. We’ve already seen @freebritneylive and now @lawyersforbritney on Instagram is also saying that @britneysgram is team con. We know this isn’t true but they are trying to control the narrative and make us believe this.

honestly I’m just baffled lol 

today has been a lot to process

• Like 4

In the Newyorker article they say:

Spears, according to her management, typically writes the posts and submits them to CrowdSurf, a company employed to handle her social media, which then uploads them. In rare cases, posts that raise legal questions have been deemed too sensitive to upload. “She’s not supposed to discuss the conservatorship,” the team member said.”

So is Cassie an employee at CrowdSurf? Should we blaming CrowdSurf for participating in censuring Britney, too?

I assume that company would really hate to be blamed in public for being part of Team Con (which they definitely are).

17 minutes ago, The Finn said:

In the Newyorker article they say:

Spears, according to her management, typically writes the posts and submits them to CrowdSurf, a company employed to handle her social media, which then uploads them. In rare cases, posts that raise legal questions have been deemed too sensitive to upload. “She’s not supposed to discuss the conservatorship,” the team member said.”

So is Cassie an employee at CrowdSurf? Should we blaming CrowdSurf for participating in censuring Britney, too?

I assume that company would really hate to be blamed in public for being part of Team Con (which they definitely are).

There was a “Exposing Cassie” thread posted here before, but it got locked… Just look through threads on Twitter and you’ll find lots.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I honestly think that team con is trying to convince us that Britney is the one who has control over her insta now.

But we know that Britney doesn't post anything directly. Everything goes through team con. And we do not know how much they alter what she sends them.

+ as of now they are losing the media war. NYT and Ronan are too tough for them. So their last straw is her Instagram to keep push forward their narrative. 

I agree, I think they've made it look so unlike a Team Con move that people are left baffled and start questioning whether it really could be Britney. They have nothing to gain from directing people to the new Toxic podcast that's dropping tomorrow, however perhaps they consider that a worthy trade-off if it means that people start thinking that Britney truly is in control of her Instagram. From there, they can go back to the old status quo of dragging her image through the mud and attract the "ARE YOU OK?" comments. I bet they're desperate to gain back some ground with tabloid manipulation at this point. 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

This is too weird

I don’t believe Britney tagged @britneysgram or has access to her social media account. They are trying to divide the movement or throw us off. We’ve already seen @freebritneylive and now @lawyersforbritney on Instagram is also saying that @britneysgram is team con. We know this isn’t true but they are trying to control the narrative and make us believe this.

honestly I’m just baffled lol 

today has been a lot to process

Agreed. Now LFB is saying on their IG stories that this is evidence BritneysGram is team con.

Who would actually trust LFB over BritneysGram??!!

• Love 2