Britney tags Britneysgram in latest IG Post

the cat is out of the box anyways - her testimony has been heard from all corners of the earth now so they have nothing to lose by tagging them there - now, this is done to recuperate some credibility to her instagram and make it seem like Britney is in control and then continue to push the narrative... we were not born yesterday team con - please **** off already, thanks.

• Like 8
51 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Nnn there is no meaning besides Cassie trying to make it look like it’s Britney for the 1936362636366383626347 time :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

thank you.

50 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

So her kids made this? Or wtf is she talking about? 

I hope she know these are actual animated characters, and her son didnt created them. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

omg dude her kids drew this on a piece of paper in 2018 and this artist made it into a grafiti.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I honestly think that team con is trying to convince us that Britney is the one who has control over her insta now.

But we know that Britney doesn't post anything directly. Everything goes through team con. And we do not know how much they alter what she sends them.

+ as of now they are losing the media war. NYT and Ronan are too tough for them. So their last straw is her Instagram to keep push forward their narrative. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, Soso said:

Cassie stepped up her game now tagging free britney accounts. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Next she'll post about Sam Ingham with the hashtags #finally #needanewlawyer #overprotected #HawaiiHereIcome #investigatelou  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

https://youtu.be/ozZ8UU22VTk

Btw am I the only one not knowing how to import a link to this website properly!? 

it's never getting embedded for me /: 

• Haha 1