Team Con resigning / Leaving Jamie alone - Discussion Thread + Poll (Who's next?)

Who's leaving next?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like to think they are leaving because:

1. they don't want to be involved

2. they are trying to save their own ***** 

instead of thinking they are being forced to resign in order to establish new people and new order around britney. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think everybody will say the same answer here, they know it's Over - they are exposed and they are trying to save themselves. I sincerely hope these people face some very harsh consequences for ruining Britney's youth. 

• Love 3

Exactly what you said. I especially think Ronan Farrow's piece has put the fear of God in them (to quote a Twitter user: the scariest words in the English language are "Ronan Farrow has taken an interest in your life"). Most importantly, Britney's testimony changed everything - there is simply no way Team Con can come back from this. They're getting exposed left from right and the charade is finally imploding.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, blackoutinthezone said:

Exactly what you said. I especially think Ronan Farrow's piece has put the fear of God in them (to quote a Twitter user: the scariest words in the English language are "Ronan Farrow has taken an interest in your life"). Most importantly, Britney's testimony changed everything - there is simply no way Team Con can come back from this. They're getting exposed left from right and the charade is finally imploding.

Ronan Farrow  isn’t done yet either. They’re screwed. 

• Like 2

I think it's Farrow's article that indicate the pending federal investigation on Britney's abuse. The article was published last Saturday. It only took 3 days and all the major players were out. They didn't resign when Britney speak up in the court on June 23rd. They think they can still shift the narratives to Britney as the crazy woman. But they realized the media tone has changed drastically to what it was 13 years ago. They can do anything and the general public is furious. New Yorker article seal the deal and everybody is running for their life. They don't want to be next Weinstein or Epstein.

Especially with the lack of trust with police right now. They must be desperate to get the public support back, and what better PR stunt right now other than helping Britney out. So the police and FBI must be out for blood as well.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

That account is not reliable! They’ve been dragging most of Thr FreeBritney movement (Britney’sGram, Silentwithess, Hiatus..etc.) the mud.

Indeed they did call Larry’s resignation before everyone, but not Inghams. They called Jodi’s too then deleted the tweet.

Other than the damming Ronan Farrow expose, my bets are on Team Con’s Lawyers having seen the Erin Carr Netflix Documentary (for careful legal examination) and they have advised them to get out fast!

FBL has been hinting at project🌹since the weekend.

Word on the street is the Netflix documentary is done! And it’s scalding!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, neverover said:

I think it’s the only logical damage control for them. Everybody will left until it’s only Jamie and Thoreen. And the audit will only be in for Jamie’s estate that is like $25k now that he lived in a trailer. The rest of the con team:

• Lou Taylor with her 600 million
  • Andrew Wallet
  • Jodi Montgomery
  • Sebastian Ingham
  • Reva Goetz
  • Larry Rudolph
  • Juno Lou
  • Lynel Spears

are able to walk away and call it a day? Is that it?

I notice the team con have shifted their narratives from “free Britney is a conspiracy” to “Jamie abuse her daughter.” 

I think we need another documentary or Farrow’s article on Britney’s money laundering. They should not get away so easily. 

The Netflix 🌹 documentary is coming out soon! 

It’s likely why their running for the hills! Team Con/Lou’s lawyers would have looked it over already. They know what’s coming. 

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, rennen said:

Michael Kane is missing from the list. I'd like to see him go. 

The account manager Jamie hired, and the court approved, despite Britney stating she'd never met him and has no idea what pay arrangement was agreed. 

there's also the creepy guy that follows Britney at every red carpet 

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

there's also the creepy guy that follows Britney at every red carpet 

I agree with both of these. Michael Kane should have not been let anywhere near Britneys finances. His past with Michael Jackson is pretty damning.

Makes me think her father is either a moron or completely evil and that Lou set up the next business manager (just an opinion).

• Like 1