Rumor: Jodi to allegedly step down as conservator

Well this post didn't age well:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/07/06/britney-spears-personal-conservator-jodi-montgomery-not-resigning/

Britney Spears' personal conservator, Jodi Montgomery, will not be following the singer's longtime manager and lawyer out the door ... 'cause she has zero plans to resign.

Jodi issued a statement Tuesday confirming her plans are to continue supporting Britney in her role as personal conservator ... that is unless Britney states she wants Jodi out of that role. While Brit expressed some dissatisfaction with Jodi ... the statement reads, "Ms. Spears as recently as yesterday has asked Ms. Montgomery to continue to serve."

The news comes directly on the heels of Britney's longtime manager, Larry Rudolph, resigning after claiming he heard Britney intended to officially retire. Britney's lawyer, Sam Ingham, is also leaving his job. Bessemer Trust has already bowed out as co-conservator of her estate.

As we reported ... Jamie Spears handpicked Jodi, Brit's care manager, to replace him as temporary conservator of her person. The judge signed off on the request back in September 2019 after Jamie requested to relinquish his powers as her personal conservator due to personal health reasons.

Then, just last March, Britney requested Jodi remain in the role on a permanent basis. It should be noted ... when the court docs were filed in Britney's conservatorship case the singer also asked for Jamie to resign from his position for good.

Our sources connected to the case told us at the time Jamie had no objections to the change. But, that was then and this is now ... when there's tension between Jamie and Jodi, to say the least.

As we reported ... Jamie put Jodi on blast following Britney's claims he has taken away her freedom and even her right to marry. He says if there's anyone to blame ... it's Jodi.

Jodi didn't wait long to respond to Jamie's finger-pointing ... saying Britney's desire to get married and have a baby has never been impacted by the conservatorship while Jodi's been conservator of the person.

Jodi's adamant she's always been there to honor Britney's wishes and look out for her best interests.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, legendoftherose said:

tri-star web app :D do they want to save their ***** now?

I don’t know but it would be hilarious if their was. 😂😂😂

In other news: 

Like I mentioned in another thread, If this is true (there’s no source) and if it was Britney personally who asked this (and not Ingham), the only explanation for me is that Britney assumes the cship will be over soon and Jodi is lesser of the two evils (the second one being her dad).

I suspect (or at least hope) that Jodi is now VERY CAREFUL not to limit Britney too much, as the risk for a back flash is extremely high and the whole world is watching.

I don't think she is gonna resign though and maybe Britney asked her to stay to help her end the c-ship process, since Jody already mentioned she was gonna stay to guide her through the end of the c-ship. Because if Jody leaves I guess Jamie will stay as the sole conservator. That would be a lot s-hittier.

Or if everyone continues to resign as these rumors suggest, because they are scared, I guess on July 14th, there will be no one attending to the hearing and they will go 'what conservatorship? we never heard of it' or pull on Mariah saying 'I don't know her' ... 😂

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Isn’t that the pro con account? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

The owner of that Twitter was the OP of the Free Britney Megathread on another pop forum I will not name. When an admin transferred the thread to a different user because they hadn't been updating the thread, this FreeBritneyLive person threatened to get in contact with their lawyers and sue.

They then asked for their #FreeBritney badge to be removed, but I'm assuming the admin just went ahead and permabanned them.

Now they're spreading rumors, like Bobby Campbell (Gaga's manager) in talks to manage Britney.

So, yeah, they are very sus to say the least. tina.gif

• Like 1
3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I truly believe she wants this to end, but on the other hand perhaps she's a bit scared of what's next so maybe she wants to go step by step. Keep in mind she's lived under this mess for 13 years...wouldn't you be scared of what happens once you're free? 

:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I think she's more than ready to be free:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

4 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I truly believe she wants this to end, but on the other hand perhaps she's a bit scared of what's next so maybe she wants to go step by step. Keep in mind she's lived under this mess for 13 years...wouldn't you be scared of what happens once you're free? 

:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Did you not hear her testimony? “I’m pretty sure she wants this to end” girl where have you been? She’s stated several times in her testimony she wants it to end and her life back.. 

8 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Did you not hear her testimony? “I’m pretty sure she wants this to end” girl where have you been? She’s stated several times in her testimony she wants it to end and her life back.. 

I was answering to somebody's comment, please read the context

I've been BH member since 2010 and a Brit stan since 2000 so I've been here even before you were born :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: