Rumor: Jodi to allegedly step down as conservator

3 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

"Ms. Spears as recently as yesterday has asked Ms. Montgomery to continue to serve."

... why didn't she ask her to terminate the cship

Jodi is team con, so expect the lies and deceit. of course Britney wants to be freed and has not asked for Jodi to continue to serve. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Slave4yew said:

They predicted ingham and Larry leaving so I believe it :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Indeed, they broke the news that Larry was leaving before any news media organisations reported it. 

But they didn’t predict Ingham specifically. They hinted at other big resignations would come; they are still spouting this narrative.

If the account is team con/Lou Taylor/LFB they would certainly be in the know.

Other than the damming Ronan Farros article, my bets are on Team Con’s Lawyers having seen the Erin Carr Netflix Documentary (for careful legal examination) and they have advised to get out fast! FBL has been hinting at project red🌹since the weekend.

Word on the street is the Netflix doc is done! And it’s scalding!

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, legendoftherose said:

but didnt britney tell in court that she doesnt like the way jodi handles her and her business?

Yep but we're told that Jodi "genuinely cares," she cares so much because Britney is so fragile. NoJodi needs everyone to believe that Britney is fragile so the conservatorship continues and her pockets get fatter. It's not gonna work this time.

• Like 2