Rumor: Jodi to allegedly step down as conservator

"Ms. Montgomery has no plans to step down as Ms. Spears' Temporary Conservator of the Person. She remains committed to steadfastly supporting Ms. Spears in every way she can within the scope of her duties as a conservator of the person," Montgomery's lawyer Lauriann Wright tells PEOPLE in a statement. "Ms. Spears as recently as yesterday has asked Ms. Montgomery to continue to serve. Ms. Montgomery will continue to serve as a conservator for as long as Ms. Spears and the Court desire her to do so."

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/people.com/music/britney-spears-conservator-jodi-montgomery-is-not-resigning/%3famp=true

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mar3384 said:

I'm curious. What makes you think this? I started following it because they seemed to have all the news. They were the ones who leaked the court audio of Britney's testimony that's why I thought they were on her side and followed it to keep up with news. 

They keep creating mess with a buch of free britney accounts that have been around from the begining, they have a "hotline" that uses the same server as lou taylor's company, they tweet just like lawyers for britney, they keep pushing the idea that the free britney movement is toxic and keeps sending people death threats, they made up a fake meet up on the 4th of july just to later claim there was a confrontation started by free britney supporters.... Shall I go one? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

They keep creating mess with a buch of free britney accounts that have been around from the begining, they have a "hotline" that uses the same server as lou taylor's company, they tweet just like lawyers for britney, they keep pushing the idea that the free britney movement is toxic and keeps sending people death threats, they made up a fake meet up on the 4th of july just to later claim there was a confrontation started by free britney supporters.... Shall I go one? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

oh wow. thank you for this info. I started following everything closely after Britney spoke at the court hearing so I'm not as up in the info as you all are! 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Mar3384 said:

I'm curious. What makes you think this? I started following it because they seemed to have all the news. They were the ones who leaked the court audio of Britney's testimony that's why I thought they were on her side and followed it to keep up with news. 

They got 20K followers within days, also the information they are providing literally no one has. 

5 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

"Ms. Montgomery has no plans to step down as Ms. Spears' Temporary Conservator of the Person. She remains committed to steadfastly supporting Ms. Spears in every way she can within the scope of her duties as a conservator of the person," Montgomery's lawyer Lauriann Wright tells PEOPLE in a statement. "Ms. Spears as recently as yesterday has asked Ms. Montgomery to continue to serve. Ms. Montgomery will continue to serve as a conservator for as long as Ms. Spears and the Court desire her to do so."

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/people.com/music/britney-spears-conservator-jodi-montgomery-is-not-resigning/%3famp=true

but didnt britney tell in court that she doesnt like the way jodi handles her and her business?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

They got 20K followers within days, also the information they are providing literally no one has. 

I def believe you guys you have been following this more closely than me. Like I said I thought they were legit behind her bc they leaked the court audio of her testimony.

Just now, Mar3384 said:

I def believe you guys you have been following this more closely than me. Like I said I thought they were legit behind her bc they leaked the court audio of her testimony.

BritneyLA did, also do not trust this account at all. 

• Like 2
Just now, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

"Ms. Spears as recently as yesterday has asked Ms. Montgomery to continue to serve."

... why didn't she ask her to terminate the cship

I truly believe she wants this to end, but on the other hand perhaps she's a bit scared of what's next so maybe she wants to go step by step. Keep in mind she's lived under this mess for 13 years...wouldn't you be scared of what happens once you're free? 

:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Like 2

I said this earlier Sam and Jodie are partners with the scrutiny there’s no way they’re not gonna jump ship. Jamie Spears is going to be left holding the bag by himself when this cons crumbles fully…. Which is what that clown deserves but watch Britney sue all of them once she’s free :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Like 1