The conservatorship will very likely be terminated-- BUT WHAT ABOUT BRITNEY'S MONEY?!

Yes, our main focus should be helping her the best way we can, as fans, to regain her freedom. But we can't forget about the fraudulent money movements by Loucifer and Colon to bank accounts in Panama and such.

What if the new plan is to steal all of Britney's money and allow her to be free and... poor?!

Nene Leaks Eating GIF - NeneLeaks Eating Snack - Discover & Share GIFs

Shouldn't we be making other lawyers and opinion leaders aware of this possibility?

Tell people with means to dig deeper and check the shell companies her dad and Lou Taylor have their names all over. You know they weren't created in Britney's best interest. But I believe with a proper investigation, her money WILL be found.

They abused our poor girl enough and now we're gonna allow them to steal all of her hard earned coins?!

Nene ***** GIF - Nene ***** NeneLeakes - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

#FreeBritney #InvestigateLouTaylor #FollowTheMoney

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Let's get it terminated first, we know how corrupt the whole thing is..

As soon as she's free she needs to sue SO many people!

I know, it's just...watching all these rats jump ship... you know damn well they got a plan.:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 1
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

Yeah, after she's free the next saga will be unveiling all the extensive corruption 

Yeah, but shouldn't we be loud enough with the money matter as well?

It's obvious by now that's what gets Loucifer the most pissed and makes her send cease and dessist letters. And she's got soo many high profile clients, like the Kardashians... What if those clients start dropping her. What if people like Mariah, Miley, etc, keep speaking up and start shaming other celebs working with Lou?

I hope the people working on the upcoming Britney documentaries are already aware of this, we need to put pressure from all sides.

Nene Nope GIFs | Tenor

I just want her to leave this conservatorship with her own finances - she deserves the money SHE made. Then I want her to sue every single person like she said for what they’ve did to her. I want to see them all rot in jail. 

It’s not enough for her to be free without having her assets and estate with her which her greedy team won’t part ways with without a fight.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

She’s so profitable she just needs a good team around her and she will make bank whenever she decides to work again. Even if she doesn’t work again there’s probably a ton of money in the trust that is unaccounted for. 

Her Power ❤, true star indeed

3 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I just want her to leave this conservatorship with her own finances - she deserves the money SHE made. Then I want her to sue every single person like she said for what they’ve did to her. I want to see them all rot in jail. 

It’s not enough for her to be free without having her assets and estate with her which her greedy team won’t part ways with without a fight.

Exactly this. You get it. Nene GIFs | Tenor

I hear you! My broke self lying awake at night worrying about Britney’s fortune…They can’t be allowed to get away with it, the whole thing from day 1 needs a deep investigation! There must have been so many fingers in the pie over the past 13 years. 

• Like 1

The fact that her net worth is only 60 million after all the tours, residencies and merchandising she did for the past 13 years... while artists that started during the 2010s are already worth more than that. They really need to investigate it. 

• Love 1

Por mi que se lleven todo el dinero pero que la dejen en paz. Total es britney spears, su nombre puede vender hasta orina en frascos y ser millonaria de nuevo. Incluso con un b in the mix vol 3: the radar version remix seria multimillonaria de nuevo...