Paris Hilton: I hope Britney knows that she is so loved and supported by the world right now (video)

Apparently they hung out last summer (2020) with Kate who is Paris’s best friend and Britney’s (best?) friend, too. She says she didn’t bring up the conservatorship because she didn’t want to make her feel bad, but she clearly expressed her disapproval of the C-ship in the interview.

This doesn’t support Britney’s claim that she didn’t get to see anyone for a year, though. 🤔 Unless she was cut off from world after she met with Paris & Kate (Hudson??).

On 7/7/2021 at 12:06 AM, mnopstuv2005 said:

Maybe she is genuine who's to say but paris hilton is so irritating yeah she had a album but the vocals don't sound close to her voice singing stars are blind. and i stand by that cause i saw her on youtube showing everyone how she makes her special lasagna and did not know what she was doing. even though she cooks it for her friends everytime they visit . while cooking the lasagna she almost burnt her apartment, house, mansion , or whatever down and tried to use salt to put the flames out she is a clutz and lazy back to the albulm i dont know if she is singing stars are blind cause i have never seen her perform it live and when she does go on tour its only her as a dj which i think she is no good at. i believe she has everyone do everything for her and lies about it remember she is not famous for talent only for a s** tape . And that goes for her doing business selling her perfumes

Sis calm the **** down. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

On 7/6/2021 at 1:54 PM, Pfefferminz said:

It's like people have forgotten about the past. Paris was only briefly in Britney's life when she was going through a dark period. She was a terrible influence who encouraged Britney to show her v*gina to the paparazzi. The uncensored pictures are still on the internet.

Paris was a fan and sold stories to the media about her "closeness" to Britney. They claimed she was like an aunt to Britney's son(s). In my opinion, she's the lesser of the evils of opportunists who're trying to get back into Britney's life.

Beat me to it,  everyone listened to EVERYTHING Britney said in court, but except that she said she was an "outsider" when talking about Paris Hilton. Meanwhile Paris claims they're so close. I don't think they've seen each other in MANY years. 

I will say, I like that she's speaking up, it gets publicity. However, it's more for clout than it is Britney. Whoever called this "genuine" probably has the fakest of friends lol

• Love 1
On 7/6/2021 at 7:26 PM, Bigno said:

To be honest with you, it does seem weird and no, I am not one who says damned if you do, damned if you don't, but after Britney's testimony, my impression on Paris support kind of became more mmmm. Britney did noT seem warm towards Paris nor did she refer to her as a close friend. In fact, she was very clear when she sayed: "As an outsider..." yet, Paris keeps making it look like they are so close, which is borderline stalkerish? and didn't she even say she had dinner with Britney last summer, which clearly is total bull... So, I don't know, she has her own agenda. She seems sweet, but also slightly far-fetched in her appreciation of the relationship she and Britney have. Theu hung out in clubs about 5 times like 15years ago... I dunno. She might be simultaneously sweet and attention seeking. 

You beat the nail on the head on what I said but I didn't see this until after haha

• Haha 1