Paris Hilton: I hope Britney knows that she is so loved and supported by the world right now (video)

It's like people have forgotten about the past. Paris was only briefly in Britney's life when she was going through a dark period. She was a terrible influence who encouraged Britney to show her v*gina to the paparazzi. The uncensored pictures are still on the internet.

Paris was a fan and sold stories to the media about her "closeness" to Britney. They claimed she was like an aunt to Britney's son(s). In my opinion, she's the lesser of the evils of opportunists who're trying to get back into Britney's life.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

It's like people have forgotten about the past. Paris was only briefly in Britney's life when she was going through a dark period. She was a terrible influence who encouraged Britney to show her v*gina to the paparazzi. The uncensored pictures are still on the internet.

Paris was a fan and sold stories to the media about her "closeness" to Britney. They claimed she was like an aunt to Britney's son(s). In my opinion, she's the lesser of the evils of opportunists who're trying to get back into Britney's life.

Get back? I think they went for lunch recently.

15 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Britney was a hot mess herself at that point and I believe enjoyed the attention she was getting. Paris has nothing to do with it. The fact that they went out a few times doesn’t make Paris a bad person. Britney was an adult woman capable of making her own decisions. She wanted to party, and so she did. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

they were both just being messy girls in their 20s like the rest of us were.

people need to move on from blaming Paris for what was already a toxic tabloid culture

• Love 7
  • Like 2