Update: He officially resigned! - Britney Spears’ court-ordered lawyer, Samuel Ingham III, to resign as soon as today

15 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It’s also strange that the documents that leaked prior to the hearing state that Britney requested to end the conservatorship multiple times, but she said in court she didn’t know she could do that.

She didn't know she could petition to end it

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Letines79 said:

Just dissolve the ****ty conservatorship already. It’s corrupt as hell and is falling apart at its ****ty hybrid business model seams! 

Honestly this feels like 2007 all over again only in that I am logging into exhale every half an hour to see things unfolding at such a fast rate. 

FreeBritney, *****! 😡😡😡

I was on another forum back then in 2007 but…. same 😣

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, reVolution said:

And he never told her, scumbag 

He’s just never filed it for her when she’s said she wanted it. I thought he has to file it for her. Judge Penny made it seem that way. 

Clearly Sam Ingham is complicit in the whole scam. He needs to be disbarred.

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

The next one to resign is Vivian Thoreen, mark my words 

:queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile::queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile::queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile::queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I don’t know, I suspect we’re gonna need an entire bottle of Raid for this cockroach cuz she ain’t gonna go down easy, a few sprays ain’t gonna cut it, I just sense it, lol 

• Haha 1