Jump to content

Demi Lovato says the 4th of July promotes white supremacy, celebrates


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

Yep the same narrative is being spun in Canada. Our national holiday was cancelled because of it. The political left here decided despite our having universal health care for all our citizens, no death penalty, having gay marriage long before the US; & despite having equal rights for women & LGBT and minorities and being a pace where thousands of refugees flee here to escape persecution, that we are descendants of colonialism and therefore an evil genocidal white supremacist horrible country. Like I get it and I acknowledge there were atrocities committed historically but that doesn’t make the modern day nation a n^zi internment camp. Like I just think spinning this narrative is getting out of control. No country is perfect but we aren’t beheading people for being gay like they do in Iran. Like come on. If you hate the West then go live somewhere else. 

And what does it have to do with west or east , take a look at Europe and other western countries , their justice system and police are not so corrupt like in the USA, so please , it doesn't let you justify the rotten system in the US just because gays are being killed in Islamic countries..... 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, ExXL said:

And what does it have to do with west or east , take a look at Europe and other western countries , their justice system and police are not so corrupt like in the USA, so please , it doesn't let you justify the rotten system in the US just because gays are being killed in Islamic countries..... 

1) Not all police are corrupt, that’s a lazy statement 2) the officials in Russia and Middle Eastern countries are VERY corrupt WANT RECEIPTS SIS? 3) No one is JUSTIFYING wrongdoings by Western nations BUT PERSPECTIVE is needed. Improvement needed? Yes. Is America and my country Canada horrible evil oppressive places? NO. F^CK OFF with that tired sad divisive narrative. Please.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, ExXL said:

And what does it have to do with west or east , take a look at Europe and other western countries , their justice system and police are not so corrupt like in the USA, so please , it doesn't let you justify the rotten system in the US just because gays are being killed in Islamic countries..... 

Umm.... an elderly Jewish woman in France was brutally tortured and then thrown off her balcony to her death in France by an Islamic terrorist as he yelled "Allahu akbar"... and the French justice system decided that he couldnt be put on trial because he was under the influence of grass when he murdered her... 🤦‍♂️

But sure.... "justice in Europe"... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

1) Not all police are corrupt, that’s a lazy statement 2) the officials in Russia and Middle Eastern countries are VERY corrupt WANT RECEIPTS SIS? 3) No one is JUSTIFYING wrongdoings by Western nations BUT PERSPECTIVE is needed. Improvement needed? Yes. Is America and my country Canada horrible evil oppressive places? NO. F^CK OFF with that tired sad divisive narrative. Please.

The US is so corrupt ,the police is targeting people of color and kill them for no reason almost on a daily basis ,  I'm not talking about the middle east or Russia I'm talking about civilized countries , Germany , France , the UK , Sweden , Finland etc ...... The justice system in the US is so corrupt that they let abusive people and criminals put innocent women under conservatorships and ruin their lives and don't give them a chance to get out, the list goes on but those are just very clear examples......

Link to comment
36 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Umm.... an elderly Jewish woman in France was brutally tortured and then thrown off her balcony to her death in France by an Islamic terrorist as he yelled "Allahu akbar"... and the French justice system decided that he couldnt be put on trial because he was under the influence of grass when he murdered her... 🤦‍♂️

But sure.... "justice in Europe"... 

Some judges are corrupt but this is not very common in Europe , it's done by a terrorist like you said , not by the police ..... And shame on the justice system in France for making such a dumb decision but it's not coming close to the level of the US and the number of innocent people of color the police is torturing and killing.....

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, ExXL said:

The US is so corrupt ,the police is targeting people of color and kill them for no reason almost on a daily basis ,  I'm not talking about the middle east or Russia I'm talking about civilized countries , Germany , France , the UK , Sweden , Finland etc ...... The justice system in the US is so corrupt that they let abusive people and criminals put innocent women under conservatorships and ruin their lives and don't give them a chance to get out, the list goes on but those are just very clear examples......

Sure.... so 9 unarmed black men in the course of a year = almost daily? 🤦‍♂️

14 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Some judges are corrupt but this is not very common in Europe , it's done by a terrorist like you said , not by the police ..... And shame on the justice system in France for making such a dumb decision but it's not coming close to the level of the US and the number of innocent people of color the police is torturing and killing.....

This was a decision by the *supreme court of France*, not just "some judge". Shameful to the extreme and very indicitive of how "seriously" justice is taken in France.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, ExXL said:

The US is so corrupt ,the police is targeting people of color and kill them for no reason almost on a daily basis ,  I'm not talking about the middle east or Russia I'm talking about civilized countries , Germany , France , the UK , Sweden , Finland etc ...... The justice system in the US is so corrupt that they let abusive people and criminals put innocent women under conservatorships and ruin their lives and don't give them a chance to get out, the list goes on but those are just very clear examples......

People of colour are being targeted and killed in the streets on a daily basis in the USA? Can you substantiate that claim? I’d like to see the evidence that posits that assertion. I find it VERY hard to believe police are out to kill people on the daily like the secret service in N^zi Germany. Sounds more like sensationalism and a false narrative. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, ExXL said:

The US is so corrupt ,the police is targeting people of color and kill them for no reason almost on a daily basis ,  I'm not talking about the middle east or Russia I'm talking about civilized countries , Germany , France , the UK , Sweden , Finland etc ...... The justice system in the US is so corrupt that they let abusive people and criminals put innocent women under conservatorships and ruin their lives and don't give them a chance to get out, the list goes on but those are just very clear examples......

Mainstream media has really brain washed your poor soul. 

  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, ExXL said:

The US is so corrupt ,the police is targeting people of color and kill them for no reason almost on a daily basis ,  I'm not talking about the middle east or Russia I'm talking about civilized countries , Germany , France , the UK , Sweden , Finland etc ...... The justice system in the US is so corrupt that they let abusive people and criminals put innocent women under conservatorships and ruin their lives and don't give them a chance to get out, the list goes on but those are just very clear examples......

I am from europe and let me tell you: Yes, the police won't do anything here just because someone is black, a blackperson can actually say hi to the police and they will greet you back - that's it. 

But: Every country has something good and something bad. 

I can tell you many other things, i would like to have in my country (or even dislike)

:) 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

I am from europe and let me tell you: Yes, the police won't do anything here just because someone is black, a blackperson can actually say hi to the police and they will greet you back - that's it. 

But: Every country has something good and something bad. 

I can tell you many other things, i would like to have in my country (or even dislike)

:) 

I live in europe and I know , I'm not saying other western countries are perfect , but the justice system is really weird in the US and the police is really bad there ..... It's just the way they're being trained , it's rotten from the system , those are major problems in the us , not saying it's All bad , but I'm not gonna deny that they have a racism issue ..... 

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, ExXL said:

I live in europe and I know , I'm not saying other western countries are perfect , but the justice system is really weird in the US and the police is really bad there ..... It's just the way they're being trained , it's rotten from the system , those are major problems in the us , not saying it's All bad , but I'm not gonna deny that they have a racism issue ..... 

Okay, understandable. It takes like 6 months to be a police officer in the US? In my country up to 2-3 years, a huge difference. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I like the justice-system in my country, but i think they need to add more prisonyears for murder. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block