Perez Hilton is Team Con. Are we even surprised?!

He’s angered fans and they brought the heat. What was he expecting?! 

I will not put links here, it’s bad enough that I gave him traffic on his ****hole of a site. 

He made every segment where he was asked to comment about himself, he’s a ******* disgusting piece of ****! And now he proved once and for all that he’s sucking TMZ’s arse. I literally haven’t seen anyone else picking up their stories... but good ol’Pigrez... vile human 🤑🤑🤑

83-FD3-B77-E99-C-4-D0-F-B049-E451-BAB07-

...and his unrequired opinions on Jou Laynor’s “tearful” statement! Why is he even surprised that people are mad! He needs to be cancelled like 15 years ago 🤦🏻‍♂️

6127405-F-0158-48-D6-AEFF-C0-E80403468-C

24 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Stop giving this disgusting POS attention you are feeding him 

I’m not giving him attention I’m reporting back what I’ve seen. I haven’t visited his site for years, but I thought I check it. I think it’s important for us to be in the picture who’s spreading fake news and that 😊

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I’m not giving him attention I’m reporting back what I’ve seen. I haven’t visited his site for years, but I thought I check it. I think it’s important for us to be in the picture who’s spreading fake news and that 😊

Sorry I don’t mean you literally I mean everyone collectively needs to ignore him 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Sorry I don’t mean you literally I mean everyone collectively needs to ignore him 

Get you! And I agree. I wish he didn’t get any traffic. I won’t be visiting his site anytime soon EVER AGAIN, fo’ sho 🙌🏻😎