“I am Britney Spears “

Her father screamed ! He got in her face berating her , spittle flying calling her a ***** and a terrible mother… idk about y’all but  this line from Ronan farrows article literally made me have to turn my air conditioner down i can’t tell you the amount of rage that just coursed through my veins. 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/american-chronicles/britney-spears-conservatorship-nightmare

• Like 2
1 minute ago, arama said:

If he thinks he's Britney, put him on stage, put him through her schedule of recording, photoshoots, rehearsals, touring. See how long he lasts. Start putting the work in, *****.

He means he owns her completely that there is no her without him it’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard. Did u read the article 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
Just now, Derrickr411 said:

He means he owns her completely that there is no her without him it’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard. Did u read the article 

Yeah, I know, he's a disgusting misogynist. Her family are quick to take all the credit for the 'family business' but not actually put in any of the work.

• Love 6