New Blind Item - Sam Asghari

4 hours ago, ifuseekleon said:

What do we think? 

I feel so bad for her if this is true

She deserves a good man who wants her & not her money!

I don´t trust Sam,but I hope I´m wrong and Brit will be finally happy.

4 hours ago, Brenton said:

This sounds like someone from exhale. Can we please let her be happy:

I honestly don’t give a **** if she gives Sam all her money or if she throws all her money into the ******* sea - it’s her ******* money. 

This is naive and stupid.This happend around 15 years ago with Kevin and lead her into the c-ship and made her life a living hell.They used her babys to make her function and to avoid that she fights back.And Kevin squeezed out even more money and took the children away from her instead of helping her and support her to spend more time with them.Where was the problem  that the children lived  50% of the time with her and the rest with him? Just the money! She took them with her on tour,but she had to pay Kevin extra money for it.

And you want this for the second time for her?:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I don´t trust Sam,but I hope I´m wrong and Brit will be finally happy.

This is naive and stupid.This happend around 15 years ago with Kevin and lead her into the c-ship and made her life a living hell.They used her babys to make her function and to avoid that she fights back.And Kevin squeezed out even more money and took the children away from her instead of helping her and support her to spend more time with them.Where was the problem  that the children lived  50% of the time with her and the rest with him? Just the money! She took them with her on tour,but she had to pay Kevin extra money for it.

And you want this for the second time for her?:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

No I am saying that it’s her money and she should be able to do whatever she wants with it.

I don’t think I have enough evidence to prove that he is a gold-digger OR that he is with her just from love. 🤷🏼‍♀️

However, I prefer to think that he is with her because he genuinely loves her and this was another attempt from Team Con to smear him — which is expected, now that he more openly opposes them and supports Britney.

My theory is that he has been playing along until now – if he hadn’t, they would have forced Britney to break up with him years ago.

I know multiple couples where the woman has been 10+ years older than the guy and who started dating when the guy was 20+ years – and who are still happily together (some for multiple decades).

You should also remember that Britney has been treated like a teenager by her team for 13 years now and it seems that she may not have “matured” like someone who has been studying, working independently, taking care of her own finances etc. that same time.

On the other hand Hesam had to leave his home country, mom and sisters behind in a fairly young age — and since his dad was a working class man (if I remember correctly), he most likely had to learn to be pretty self-sufficient.

Britney is in a pretty good shape for her age, pretty, funny, loving, talented etc. I can see why Sam would fall in love with her.

Do we have any proof that the previous boyfriend were (all) paid for? 

I could imagine that the Team Con allowed her to have this relationship, because he comes across a little like “an airhead” who is only interested in his looks.

Maybe even Team Con though he would be with her only for her money and fame and they most certainly have made him sing NDAs and other contracts that prevent him getting her money. Maybe they didn’t expect this to last this long in the beginning?

They could also have some dirt ready (from his ex-girlfriend) so that they thought that when they want to get rid of him, they’ll just use that to tarnish his reputation and force Britney to break up with him.

Of course it is possible that he got interested in Britney in the beginning in part because of her fame, but I’d like to believe that at this point his feelings for her are genuine and he wants to be her prince who protects her from the evil.

RE: the live-grab incidence.

I could imagine myself grabbing my phone from my spouse/kid the same way if they started a live stream without my consent in a moment when I didn’t feel like doing a livestream.

I reserve the right to be wrong. 😀

• Love 1
  • Like 1

All I'm gonna say is I wouldn't be surprised. I truly hope Britney finds somebody that loves her for who she is instead of her bank account. 

And maybe it's just my feeling but I put myself in Britney's shoes. I want to be loved for being myself. I don't want another ******* leech that's just hanging around because of what I can do for him.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, The Finn said:

I don’t think I have enough evidence to prove that he is a gold-digger OR that he is with her just from love. 🤷🏼‍♀️

However, I prefer to think that he is with her because he genuinely loves her and this was another attempt from Team Con to smear him — which is expected, now that he more openly opposes them and supports Britney.

My theory is that he has been playing along until now – if he hadn’t, they would have forced Britney to break up with him years ago.

I know multiple couples where the woman has been 10+ years older than the guy and who started dating when the guy was 20+ years – and who are still happily together (some for multiple decades).

You should also remember that Britney has been treated like a teenager by her team for 13 years now and it seems that she may not have “matured” like someone who has been studying, working independently, taking care of her own finances etc. that same time.

On the other hand Hesam had to leave his home country, mom and sisters behind in a fairly young age — and since his dad was a working class man (if I remember correctly), he most likely had to learn to be pretty self-sufficient.

Britney is in a pretty good shape for her age, pretty, funny, loving, talented etc. I can see why Sam would fall in love with her.

Do we have any proof that the previous boyfriend were (all) paid for? 

I could imagine that the Team Con allowed her to have this relationship, because he comes across a little like “an airhead” who is only interested in his looks.

Maybe even Team Con though he would be with her only for her money and fame and they most certainly have made him sing NDAs and other contracts that prevent him getting her money. Maybe they didn’t expect this to last this long in the beginning?

They could also have some dirt ready (from his ex-girlfriend) so that they thought that when they want to get rid of him, they’ll just use that to tarnish his reputation and force Britney to break up with him.

Of course it is possible that he got interested in Britney in the beginning in part because of her fame, but I’d like to believe that at this point his feelings for her are genuine and he wants to be her prince who protects her from the evil.

RE: the live-grab incidence.

I could imagine myself grabbing my phone from my spouse/kid the same way if they started a live stream without my consent in a moment when I didn’t feel like doing a livestream.

I reserve the right to be wrong. 😀

yes

19 hours ago, The Finn said:

yes agreed 100. and technically he was PAID to be in her music video. I'm sure even maybe their date was set up, but the relationship is real... at this point it's obvious it's genuine. 

Sorry, I don't trust him, in spite of him saying he's humble I think he's the opposite.

If you are truly a humble person at heart, there is no need to say that.

I'm really sorry for the negativity, I just want what everyone else wants, her freedom and happiness ❤️

E5zIcn6XIAMykN_?format=png&name=900x900

E5zIg4OWQAAs134?format=jpg&name=small

E5zIg4-WUAIWwE6?format=jpg&name=small

E5zE_2LWUAA8lIl?format=jpg&name=900x900

E5zE_2PWQAciYVY?format=jpg&name=large

E5zE_2PWQA4HIWd?format=jpg&name=small

E5zE_2NXMAMZVd9?format=jpg&name=900x900