Proof that the Spears Family is creepin on here!

4 hours ago, Lost In Space said:

I was a member here in 2013 when her team publicly said they had no idea what her new album was going to be titled and were have trouble coming up with a title. I suggested the title Britney Jean on Exhale and like a week later Britney announced it on radio, so I definitely believe they do check Exhale :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

so we should blame you for that hideous myah debut work of art....... tnx bb

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Lost In Space said:

I was a member here in 2013 when her team publicly said they had no idea what her new album was going to be titled and were have trouble coming up with a title. I suggested the title Britney Jean on Exhale and like a week later Britney announced it on radio, so I definitely believe they do check Exhale :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

And then everyone clapped :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I was here in 2013 with my other account and I don’t recall this. What I do recall was everyone losing their **** about what an amazing album it was UNTIL it flopped 30 rock no comment GIF

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Lost In Space said:

her most personal album was inspired by you omg i stan.