Britney Spears’ Longtime Manager Larry Rudolph Resigns As Singer Weighs Retirement

28 minutes ago, phareezy said:

So Britney hasn't spoken to her dad or Larry in over two years... tells me enough.

They're all trying to clear their names and Larry is actually one of the few people I haven't seen brought up in a lot of these articles. I'm sure he's not clean but I wouldn't be surprised if some news about him drops soon.

Yeah. He has been instrumental in many of these games thye play. He was one of the first to arrive to Vegas after her marriage in 2003, which no matter how trashy the husband was, was plain wrong to invade her privacy like that. 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i hope bigger companies start to "ditch her" like RCA and apple music / spotify stop carrying her music and other brands that have licenses stop associating themselves with the brand - i think we should focus on that too - i think that would be a good next move - like how we pushed netflix to not hire the little sister - we can maybe boycott and shame UA for their vinyls and other stuff maybe apple music for supporting slavery... am i reaching? is there something we can push with now?

its not cool to be associated with team con anymore... we can use this.

we brought her up to the stratosphere of stardom i think its time we destroy the britney brand so we can save britney the person... the minute she's out of the conservatorship we'll skyrocket her into the stratosphere again.

I like this idea. If Britney isn't profitable then she's of no use to them anymore. It's a tainted brand right now. Even if they prove Britney is somehow mentally unfit to not live under a conservatorship, then why in the world should we be buying into her brand?

• Love 4
Just now, phareezy said:

I like this idea. If Britney isn't profitable then she's of no use to them anymore. It's a tainted brand right now. Even if they prove Britney is somehow mentally unfit to not live under a conservatorship, then why in the world should we be buying into her brand?

i think the idea and the plan of action has to be polished a little bit - maybe we could talk to lisa and other figures of the movement who could help organize an "attack" to the companies currently doing business with the brand.

• Like 1