Britney Spears’ Longtime Manager Larry Rudolph Resigns As Singer Weighs Retirement

2 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Deadline says he manages Steven Tyler from Aerosmith. Is that true?? 

Doesn't Steven Tyler have ties to Lou as well? I think I remember someone calling that out after Britney posted a video dancing to Steven Tyler and mentioning him in a post.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, land said:

The amount of lies in his letter lol He's obviously trying to save his ***

I think she didn't even say anything about retiring and they're making it up to create some sort of narrative to either justify the end of the conservatorship (or the previous need for it), or to make fans think that she's only able to work with the c-ship going on and make us somehow sympathetic to it. Guess what, no one cares I'm fine with whatever makes her happy. I just don't feel he's the one that should be making this statement, it's her career and this decision and announcement belongs to her. If she wants to just stay on a hiatus and think about it later that's on her and quite frankly with everything that's been going on work and career isn't and definitely should't be a priority in her mind. 

Yeah, it's just an excuse. Britney has never explicitly said that she'll retire. I believe she'll be back in the future, but on her own terms.

• Love 5