Britney Spears’ Longtime Manager Larry Rudolph Resigns As Singer Weighs Retirement

3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

larry maybe, but her dad it was at least april 2020 as they were both photoed at Lynne's home together by JL during that lockdown.

Good call out. Every article and I think even Britney herself said she hadn't spoken to him in quite some time but that is true that she was there. Unless she just straight up didn't speak to him at all while she was there.

• Like 1

This guy has largely gotten away with his role in the conservatorship so far as everyone is going after Jamie and the family but Rudolfs hands are just as dirty as the rest of them. 
It’s truly absurd that he makes no mention about the testimony instead mentioning retirement - that sleaze

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I don't know how old is Larry...but his 2 sons and 1 daughter from his first marriage are all in their 20s and now his 2nd wife is pregnant... He's gonna be a father again soon ... don't think he's still have interests and time/energy  in managing artists in Entertainment industry anymore. I think its him who's retiring. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

That’s a good news, she was so overworked from 1998 to 2004, he always focused too much on her image and less on her artistry and sanity. She was so tired after only 6 years of career.

And It’s crazy how she was surrounded by misogynistic men who always saw her only just as a cute **** blonde popstar. I remember during In The Zone era when he said how surprised he was that she could play piano and write music.. I mean you know her since she’s a child you should know her real musical talent if you’re a good manager and you should be pushing it. 

Already back in the day she wanted things to change, she wanted to evolve in her own way, to get rid off that image and she fired him back in 2007. But we all know how her lovely family took advantage of her vulnerability and pushed him back into her career without her consent. 

Although I’m 100% she’s not retiring. She’s a natural performer, and even lately in domination rehearsals she was into it. She’s a Madonna fan she saw how she slayed her career in her 40s with an evolution of her image, her sound and more maturity in general, and I see her following the same route. 
She will probably have a long break (3-5 years) to rebuild her life and herself, but honestly I see her releasing some music and tour again. But not now.
And if I’m wrong it’s okay we all want her just to be happy. 

• Love 3
  • Twitter Team
2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

LARRY - BRITNEY HAS WANTED YOU OUT SINCE THE EARLY/MID 2000s

YOU’VE ONLY HAD A PLACE BECAUSE JAMIE SPEARS THINKS HE IS BRITNEY SPEARS

GOOD RIDDANCE!

Jamie probably rehired him in 2008 let’s be real here. Britney had previously fired him before then.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I don't know how old is Larry...but his 2 sons and 1 daughter from his first marriage are all in their 20s and now his 2nd wife is pregnant... He's gonna be a father again soon ... don't think he's still have interests and time/energy  in managing artists in Entertainment industry anymore. I think its him who's retiring. 

he's having a baby? :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow: 

• Haha 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

2 hours ago, HolyTrinity said:

What I don't understand is that some of you still think that Britney doesn't want to retire. After everything we've heard and what's to come, I don't doubt it for a second...

She may, but she also said in her testimony that she “deserves a 2-3 year break”.  I feel like if she truly wanted to be done, she would’ve said “they’re making me work and I don’t want to anymore.  I’ve done it long enough, I just want to get married and have children and live a normal life.”  I think she wants control of her career back.  And I think she wants to do it at her pace, which is reasonable.  She didn’t even say say she was opposed to Domination, she just said she wanted a break in-between the tour and the residency and that since they wouldn’t give her that she was relieved when it was put out there that she didn’t have to do it.  It’s obvious she’s been over-worked.  If she does wish to never record or perform again, we will obviously support her.  But him bringing this “retirement” up does raise suspicion and seem to attempt to deflect any wrongdoing so he can wipe his hands clean and walk away un-phased, after Britney herself, proclaimed he should be in jail because of what he’s done to her.  He’s lying through his teeth.  He’s the closest person to her...literally always directly beside her at events.  He was part of all of it.

• Love 1
  • Like 3