Britney Spears’ Longtime Manager Larry Rudolph Resigns As Singer Weighs Retirement

Larry cared so much about Britney after working with her for 25 years, yet he didn’t have the decency to make the resignation letter out to her in care of her conservators?  Like, this should’ve been a:

“Dear Britney,

It’s come to my attention you wish to officially retire, therefore my services are no longer necessary.  I’ve loved working with you and making memories that I’ll cherish for the rest of my life.  You will always be special to me, and of you ever have a change of heart, my door is always open.  <3”

but...it’s addressed strictly to her conservators, she’s spoken about in third-person, and it’s extremely non-heartfelt.  This was his “damn, they really caught on.  See ya, best of luck Jamie and Jodie, thanks for making me a little extra money!”

• Love 7

They treated her like she has no feelings. 

Lindsay Lohans father made it clear: Lou Taylor + Larry Rudolph = Trouble

Lindsay Lohan’s management team of Lou Taylor and Larry Rudolph are to blame for much of the controversy in her life,Michael Lohan charged in an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com.

Firing an unexpected blast at the twosome who have helped Britney Spears, Michael told us: “A lot of the controversy in Lindsay’s life wouldn’t be there if Lou Taylor and Larry Rudolph weren’t part of the equation.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/02/exclusive-interview-lindsays-management-team-blame-controversy-her-life-says/

4 hours ago, your.heaven said:

It's so satisfying after 13 years and being here since the very beginning and after all the trouble Jordan and so many fans like us went through to try to speak about this and we were constantly supressed and made to shut up to see this ship finally sinking

Im so happy this **** is getting to an end. I have follow her since day 1 and is just so exciting to know she will be a free woman for her 40th bday! Her 40s are going to be amazing! I can already imagine. 

They're all resigning thinking they'll get away from the investigation.... but I hope it's just the beginning and she not only gets free, but she gets justice so they (and others) don't repeat the same s h * t.

If she can get her own lawyer and a new judge, she's going to be making a lot of bank.  Hopefully everything she lost + more!

arrested development hiding GIF

• Love 1

I think Larry is a pos. I remember having a friend who got me special access into a miley concert (we all met her tour personnel) and one of Larry's sons was in the uber with us on the way to concert since Larry manages her. the way he talked about miley (this was during her psychadelic "dead petz" era in 2015) was so disgusting and misogynistic. and who do you think he learned how to talk like that from? his father. At some point, I even remember him saying his dad (Larry) thought miley was a disaster or something like that.

all I'm trying to say is britney will be MUUUUCH better without him around and she's known that since 2003 or even earlier. remember how overworked britney was during the ITZ era to the point of her body giving out on her multiple times? the ITZ and out all night documentary proves that when britney's leg cramped up on her and she was lying on the floor almost crying and Larry just said "well get up, you have more performances to do tonight"

• Love 2