Why did Larry Rudolph want Britney

Why would Larry Rudolph…an entertainment attorney want to be involved with the career of Britney? Is it common for an Entertainment attorney to manage a superstar? Did he know the laws and the industry, and new exploiting someone like Brit was the most lucrative? Did he have something sinister in mind the whole time…to gain control and shape her how he saw fit? Opinions please. 

• Like 1

I don’t necessarily think it was that he wanted her and more that he used her for a different career path. He knew her family. They asked him to manage her and he agreed. He seen her talent as a kid and I’m sure realized she had that spark, the “it” factor and knew she’d be successful. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

He knew she had something, if we being real he didn’t even do anything it was all Britney! Her personality, her performances it was her. That’s why he’s crap when it come managing other artist because he didn’t really manage Britney Johnny Wright did 

It seems Larry more of the “find the gigs” guy. It seems that was his role up until today:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Like 1

This thread feels sus to me

2 hours ago, Andreuph said:

Why would Larry Rudolph…an entertainment attorney want to be involved with the career of Britney? Is it common for an Entertainment attorney to manage a superstar? Did he know the laws and the industry, and new exploiting someone like Brit was the most lucrative? Did he have something sinister in mind the whole time…to gain control and shape her how he saw fit? Opinions please. 

you Type like Cassie:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Larry is best friends with dr luke....and dr luke is max martins protege...luke tried forcing kesha to be under larrys management when she was teying to find new management. I think luke was trying to get kesha into conship and now more than ever i think the rumors of britney falling for her producer during first album recording and ave this whirlwind fling r more legit.  If u need proof of the 3 predator ring just look up what keshas mom was saying about the abuse, thats when that lil tidbit fell onto this plane

• Love 3

According to Wikipedia Larry was a friend of Lynne’s….

In June 1997, Spears was in talks with manager Lou Pearlman to join the female pop group Innosense. Lynne asked her family friend and entertainment lawyer Larry Rudolph for his opinion of her and submitted a tape of Spears singing over a Whitney Houston karaoke song along with some pictures of her.  Rudolph decided that he wanted to pitch her to record labels, for which she needed a professional demo made of her.  He sent Spears an unused song of Toni Braxton;  she rehearsed for a week and recorded her vocals in a studio. Spears traveled to New York with the demo and met with executives from four labels, returning to Kentwood the same day.  Three of the labels rejected her, saying that audiences wanted pop bands such as the Backstreet Boys and the Spice Girls, and "there wasn't going to be another Madonna, another Debbie Gibson, or another Tiffany." Two weeks later, executives from Jive Records returned calls to Rudolph.

He officially became her manager from that point in time.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

According to Wikipedia Larry was a friend of Lynne’s….

In June 1997, Spears was in talks with manager Lou Pearlman to join the female pop group Innosense. Lynne asked her family friend and entertainment lawyer Larry Rudolph for his opinion of her and submitted a tape of Spears singing over a Whitney Houston karaoke song along with some pictures of her.  Rudolph decided that he wanted to pitch her to record labels, for which she needed a professional demo made of her.  He sent Spears an unused song of Toni Braxton;  she rehearsed for a week and recorded her vocals in a studio. Spears traveled to New York with the demo and met with executives from four labels, returning to Kentwood the same day.  Three of the labels rejected her, saying that audiences wanted pop bands such as the Backstreet Boys and the Spice Girls, and "there wasn't going to be another Madonna, another Debbie Gibson, or another Tiffany." Two weeks later, executives from Jive Records returned calls to Rudolph.

He officially became her manager from that point in time.

Lynne got him involved right as she joined MMC, he gave that tidbit in an interview he did for some article i came across last night. I almost wanna say Lynne brought him on board and thats how she got the MMC gig but i havent been able to come across anything to solidify that far back in time yet. All u need is time and the correct keywords in a search engine tho. Or Brit gives us nitty gritty already

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

He is a p3do and Jamie offered up a little girl Britney for his pleasure if he agreed to help make her a star. And Larry made it happen. He abused her. That's why he was the one that put out the rumor that Britney was räped and thats why she shaved her head. But was deflecting. 

Yesss im glad im not only one seeing this clarity, but i have thought this for years. Lynne totally sold her to Larry. I couldve sworn someone posted on here that Larry made her sign a contract with him for like 9 album or something? Sorry but knowing hes beasties with martin and luke and lukes track record of kesha and her 10 album contract and petras with her make music til she dies but nothing ever gets released, slave contracts...it makes sense if Larry actually made her sign a management contract for 10 albums or so type of scam. Ron pearlman hellooooo. Imma r*** u and own ur lives while u make scraps. 

Apart from the connections, I think most people around her saw the star power she can carry. Britney's family desperately wanted her to be in the showbiz - I remember when Baby one more time hit the MTV she became an overnight sensation. Plus behind the scenes, Britney was still young and has a very submissive personality so everybody including Larry wanted to make her the cash cow and control her, and she listened to everybody. 

Back in the day, if people have seen her perform you'll realise she danced like female MJ on the floor, her hair was messy - she was sweating - she wore sneakers and thats why people like me got attached with her - because of her relatable personality. 

Larry also I think wanted a piece of her, nobody back in the day was like her still not IMO. Whatever britney touched back in those days, it sold out like free pills. 

I remember she also did endorse Polaroid cameras and that too sold like pills, so everybody understood this women can be huge and literally became one. 

• Love 3